City council could delay high school improvements

There are 1 comment on the www.examiner.com story from Dec 3, 2009, titled City council could delay high school improvements. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

Espinoza and Aguilar want to allow more time for public comment. The current memo is the result of several years of public input at school board and city council meetings. The latest public meeting was Nov. 18. School district officials and board members agreed to several improvements adding about $100,000 to the cost of the project, including upgrading the new, expanded site to wrought-iron fencing, and the district accepting responsibility for paving portions of Peach Avenue, Lincoln Boulevard and Main Street to the middle of the roads.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

justlookin

Elk Grove, CA

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Aguilar and Espinoza ought to quit playing footsies and holding hands at the meetings and LISTEN to whats going on and then maybe they wouldnt be asking for more "public comment" on every issue! What a joke! Are they both products of Livingston schools? Explains things!The sad part is that WHOLE council, including the mayor is the best that the Livingstonians can produce (or reproduce). "LOOK MA, YESTERDAY I COUN'T EVEN SPELL COUNCILMEMBER AND NOW I ARE ONE...." Clean the slate and start all over with some 3rd graders, Im sure they cant do any worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Incest Lovers... May 20 Privasi 6
News Thompson not guilty (Jul '08) May 1 Mikey 16
i m sameer Mar '15 Gilligan 2
why did castle abf close Mar '15 desperado 1
Anyone hear shots fired on thursday near winton... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 1
gangs and drugs in atwater (Feb '09) Aug '14 jenn 21
News Fishers at California Aqueduct should take prec... (Apr '07) Jul '14 jessica 33
More from around the web

Atwater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]