Lizzie pigs were born to lose.

Posted in the Attica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no delusion

Rochester, NY

#1 Sep 1, 2018
The draconian agenda is doomed to fail. The definition of retardation is to keep trying the same thing and expect a different result. Even the "gangstalking" phenomenon was written about in HISTORICAL scripture. The igigi need to learn to forgive and respect their parents LoL. Yet the FBI investigating Trump, when the FBI's program gave rise to Trump. What you are seeing is Meuller having a difficult time pretending to find out what the FBI already knew and participated in.
tacos sux

North Chili, NY

#2 Sep 3, 2018
Coming from a criminal^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LMAO at U liar

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 10, 2018
If I'm really a criminal, why haven't I been arrested? You're letting me get away with mocking you. LMAO You really are ineffective. And fixing to die soon!
jealous much

Rochester, NY

#4 Sep 10, 2018
tacos sux wrote:
Coming from a criminal^^^^^^^^^^
If I am, I'm a better one than you. You offer no details like I have told others about you and yours.
support your boobs

Rochester, NY

#5 Sep 10, 2018
tacos sux wrote:
Officer pp, here's the thing... After viewing your forum, I wondered why this has been going on for so long, and I looked into stuff that your opponent or opponents have typed, and I can verify and substantiate it, especially since things have been leaked like the DHS manual: "empowered individuals are the greatest threat to our (the terrorists) future" IT'S IN THERE. Except for the parenthesis I added that is inferred. You make far reaches with your opinion on an article such as how Trump's policies have effected farmers, and then you blame immigrants escaping gang violence, a situation the the Nazi CIA created, or blacks. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you offer no substance, unlike the ones you insult.
truth will emerge

Rochester, NY

#6 Sep 10, 2018
support your boobs wrote:
<quoted text>

Officer pp, here's the thing... After viewing your forum, I wondered why this has been going on for so long, and I looked into stuff that your opponent or opponents have typed, and I can verify and substantiate it, especially since things have been leaked like the DHS manual: "empowered individuals are the greatest threat to our (the terrorists) future" IT'S IN THERE. Except for the parenthesis I added that is inferred. You make far reaches with your opinion on an article such as how Trump's policies have effected farmers, and then you blame immigrants escaping gang violence, a situation the the Nazi CIA created, or blacks. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you offer no substance, unlike the ones you insult.
I was thinking of saying something like you did, but you did it better. I would also like to add, if the person being accused of being a criminal really is one, not only why hasn't that person been arrested, by why has that person been allowed to expose so much about police tactics and their crimes???!!! Surely if they could be discredited, the best way would be to prove they are a criminal and incarcerate.

If what is being described over the last few years on here happened to me, as in if I tried to report a crime committed by a police officer and got the typical response, you could bet I would start using the corrupts tactics against them and learn to play dirty from observing criminal officers too. You seriously need to piss off. Since it is obvious why officers have done nothing about you. The brotherhood.
truth will emerge

Rochester, NY

#7 Sep 10, 2018
Just one question officer pp, were you the one that blocked your own infraguard this past weekend when he got the upper hand legally and physically? He showed me his go pro footage, dumbarse.
NEMESIS

Rochester, NY

#8 Sep 10, 2018
I know you are trying to help, but that last part I wasn't going to reveal just yet. But they will mess up soon enough and I will get them. And I can appreciate the opportunity to make the point, that just like the op-ed in the New York Times, if that officer in the unmarked thought he was helping, WRONG. If you're in a position of authority, which I am not, you do it the right way and legally, using the legal system, coups are for the disenfranchised. And cops aren't helping deescalate by not arresting another crooked officer and just blocking their infraguard from acting out because I can give better than receive LoL.
francis

Rochester, NY

#9 Sep 10, 2018
its not just pp pants, all law enforcement and those that work the system are loosing credibility because they don't exercise integrity
farmer against trump

Rochester, NY

#10 Sep 10, 2018
With the way the program works, it's a safe bet that pp pants and his co workers are the real criminals here.
tacos sux

North Chili, NY

#11 Sep 11, 2018
booooo whoooooooooooooo your a pos criminal and hate it that the man is watching you.
tacos sux

North Chili, NY

#12 Sep 11, 2018
lmfao your a complete nutcase.
35yr HARD TARGET

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 11, 2018
tacos sux wrote:
LMAO That's what the stealth team is supposed to believe due to me playing into false accusations and embellishing them, and toying with your advance team, knowingly letting them into my house, renting to them and using that to pay the mortgage since you misuse my family's tax dollars and is not illegal. Keep calling me a criminal. That's how I will be you into losing a lawsuit.
35yr HARD Target

Rochester, NY

#14 Sep 11, 2018
tacos sux wrote:
booooo whoooooooooooooo your a pos criminal and hate it that the man is watching you.
LMAO that's what the stealth team is supposed to think, that I am criminal, due to me playing into false accusations and embellishing them, and toying with your advance team, allowing them and their infraguard/citizen corp. into my home, renting to them, which is not illegal to redirect tax dollars that way dumb decoy you are. I love it, not hate it, because I know you feel burnt about that. You really need to proactively manage your mismanaged aggression towards me. Or not, either way, I pray for you. May Yahweh fill you with His loving light. And May the best man win the most benevolent outcome, thank you.
35yr HARD Target

Rochester, NY

#15 Sep 11, 2018
tacos sux wrote:
lmfao your a complete nutcase.
Again, that's what I want your stealth team to believe decoy. Tom Williams can verify that I a .300 on the DSR to prove otherwise, contact him, losers.
35yr HARD Target

Rochester, NY

#16 Sep 11, 2018
I only play macho with you, because you're so uncool, tried to teach you something. LMAO
LMAO

Rochester, NY

#17 Sep 11, 2018
Soon to be game over for you guys, then the lawsuits come. Told ya that the truth will emerge.
wink wink

Rochester, NY

#18 Sep 11, 2018
But don't worry, I never identified your stealth team, it was either CIA manipulation or natural instinct.
HaHaaaaaa

Rochester, NY

#20 Sep 12, 2018
You First Born Imbeciles, or Fully Bred Idiots are so desperate to make me out to be someone I'm not that you resort to the crime of hate speech against blacks etc. But don't worry, the one we will address after I give you more of your own tactics back (don't worry, I really won't touch you... I don't have to ;) Since you've been progressively attempting to harm and outright murder my family and I, I intend to return that favor, then other people can sue you. I will pray for you. May Yahweh fill you all with His loving light. And may the best man win the most benevolent outcome for themselves, thank you very much. I would like to thank you for getting Trump elected, as he has been very helpful in exposing the true deep state players and give law enforcement, especially the FBI the rep they had coming for years.
HaHaaaaaa

Rochester, NY

#21 Sep 12, 2018
We will be addressing that home invasion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Attica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment Patty aka Hilary Thorton admits to be... 2 hr libs are losing 7
Kavanaugh's first ruling: Oct 13 full circle 8
Prestige limosine: FBI gangstalker fail. Oct 13 fact jack 8
Disinformation agent provocateur is a brown noser. Oct 10 bitchcraft 3
Alexander Seegar Oct 10 Freddie 1
The real threat. Oct 9 Julius 5
I'm a registered republican. Oct 9 unbelievaable 5

Attica Jobs

Personal Finance

Attica Mortgages