Missing child on Attica Township farm...

Missing child on Attica Township farm found in pond

There are 4 comments on the The Times Herald story from Jun 18, 2011, titled Missing child on Attica Township farm found in pond. In it, The Times Herald reports that:

A missing 8-year-old child on a farm in Attica Township Saturday afternoon was found under water in a pond on the property hours later, according to a news release from the Lapeer County Sheriff.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Herald.

Tracy

Lapeer, MI

#1 Jun 20, 2011
How sad, again where were the parents? I realize the child was 8, but you have to watch you kids!!
Michelle

Kalamazoo, MI

#2 Jun 20, 2011
Tracy,
Wow, how incentive. Do you have kids? I remember when my kids were younger and I would change their diapers I could turn to get wipes and they would roll over if I was watching them every second, they could fall. He was eight running around playing, the parents were back there. It was a farm, kids play he was 8. I just think that we need to wrap our arms as a community around the family, and pray for God's favor to be with them. We as a community need to understand that accidents happen and it could happen to anyone. I just think that it is easier to judge and point fingers then ask what can I do to help
Sue

Pleasant Ridge, MI

#3 Jun 21, 2011
RIP you little angel. My thoughts and prayers to out to the family.
Friend

Madison, WI

#4 Jun 23, 2011
My family has known this entire family for close to 30 years. They're a very close family and absolutely devastated right now. Sad and tragic accidents happen even with everyone around having the best of intentions. Anyone who's had children know how fast they get into trouble - even in front of you while you are watching. Tracy you're an insensitive fool. You don't even know them enough to judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Attica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone have advice or feedback on internet prov... Apr 22 Mussey Man 5
Lapeer local government corruption at all time ... (Nov '11) Mar '17 corruption killer 13
News Barnett upbeat about Rochester Hills (Mar '07) Mar '17 I I I 27
News When You Love An Old Dog, Managing Care Can Be ... Feb '17 Dog Slaves 1
Capac Police Cheif Deliberate Indifference Audi... Feb '17 Wally 1
Memorial Service for Daniel Bell at Capac Histo... (Jun '10) Feb '17 Alan Naldrett 4
chad from mr. tree dumping garbage in detroit (Aug '16) Jan '17 MRT 4

Attica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Attica Mortgages