Haunted Locations in Indiana

Haunted Locations in Indiana

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 21, 2011, titled Haunted Locations in Indiana. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

There are many locations in Indiana that are claimed to be haunted. Are these claims legit or is this part of the town's legends and folklore? I have tried to research some of these places to se if the claims have some sort of validity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: May 11

Stone Mountain, GA

#1 Nov 21, 2011
Notre Dame by the Lake and the curse of Lad Lagoon.
Boo Berry

Goshen, IN

#2 Nov 22, 2011
Try the Ghetto areas of Indy, Elkhart, Goshen, Ft Wayne, South Bend, and especially Gary.... I hear there are a lot of "Spooks" around the Ghettos.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 22, 2011
Boo Berry wrote:
Try the Ghetto areas of Indy, Elkhart, Goshen, Ft Wayne, South Bend, and especially Gary.... I hear there are a lot of "Spooks" around the Ghettos.
you're not funny...stupid YEs...FUNNY

NO NO NO NO NO NO !
John

Bolivar, MO

#4 Dec 10, 2011
I use to live in Attica and work at Harrison Steel back in 69 and there was a place out a country rd that was suppose to be haunted by a fellow's ghost hanging in a tree. I can not remember the road now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Attica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (Jul '08) Jun 21 Kelly4283 88
Sunni or crystal Mar '16 Construction 1
Crowbar Murder (Feb '14) Jan '16 Old Seagar 21
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (May '08) Jan '16 Dad 129
Joe weaver (Oct '15) Oct '15 sober hillbilly 3
Bev Karlson (Aug '15) Aug '15 WTD 1
News WL residents pick up speed in battle to slow do... (Jul '15) Jul '15 zzzz 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Attica Mortgages