O'Shea Comes Back to Tippecanoe County

There are 2 comments on the WLFI Lafayette story from Mar 4, 2008, titled O'Shea Comes Back to Tippecanoe County. In it, WLFI Lafayette reports that:

After spending one year as the head football coach at Attica, Kevin O'Shea is coming back to a Tippecanoe County school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLFI Lafayette.

myself

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Mar 4, 2008
This was a set up he new that ccs coach would be leaving so he went to Attica so that it would,nt look bad and piss people off for going to cc but it dosent matter he never took Mccutcheon to any championship games the only reason why he left because he thanks it will be easier to when a championship game with cc because they recruit and thats what he wants is a ring he lied to all of use at Mccutcheon when he said before each game we are here to have fun not just to win but it shows you now thats a ll he wants is to when.
really stay bull

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Mar 4, 2008
Sounds like a real sta-bull coach...5 schools in 16 years...good luck CC...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Attica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (Jul '08) Apr '15 steve 86
Interested in buying land Mar '15 PJL 1
snitch Mar '15 meme 1
Crowbar Murder (Feb '14) Feb '15 harper 19
Whats up with the massage parlor? Jan '15 reman 2
Where is this town? (Nov '14) Dec '14 sleuth 4
Large Yard Sale - Inside and Out (Aug '14) Aug '14 Becky 1
More from around the web

Attica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE