Father of Tipton Fire Survivors says ...

Father of Tipton Fire Survivors says "God showed them the way."

There are 24 comments on the WREG story from Sep 29, 2010, titled Father of Tipton Fire Survivors says "God showed them the way.". In it, WREG reports that:

Brandon Byrd was paralyzed in an accident years ago, he's got added anguish to losing his wife and friends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Debra Samoura

Southaven, MS

#24 Oct 1, 2010
In my last message I failed to mention the boys father. The donations will be for the family.
doughesson

Memphis, TN

#25 Oct 1, 2010
That is NOT what I said.You just want to be a smart alec.
Smoke detectors do buy time for occupants but they need to be louder than they currently are.People also need to stop telling their kids not to be scared when cooking sets the smoke alarm off because when it goes off for real,the kid will just think that Mommy was cooking again and burned the meal,instead of crawling for the doors and out of the house like the nice firefighters who visited their school told them to do.
TheInFamOusElGuapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you go.
Everybody in the house was totally synched up in REM sleep. May as well tell the smoke detector companies to hang it up, nobody needs their product anymore since it don't work anyhow.
I've been replacing batteries and testing them for years, but now, I can devote more time to important things.
TheInFamOusElGua po

Burlison, TN

#26 Oct 3, 2010
doughesson wrote:
That is NOT what I said.You just want to be a smart alec.
Smoke detectors do buy time for occupants but they need to be louder than they currently are.People also need to stop telling their kids not to be scared when cooking sets the smoke alarm off because when it goes off for real,the kid will just think that Mommy was cooking again and burned the meal,instead of crawling for the doors and out of the house like the nice firefighters who visited their school told them to do.
<quoted text>
So have the men do all the cooking.

Problem solved.
Diane Case

Alexandria, VA

#27 Dec 22, 2012
larry pounders wrote:
....God showed them the way " ....why didn't God show them how to install fire detectors in their home ?!!!
Larry Pounders, Is that you making everyone so angry???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atoka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage and boundaries (Mar '10) Jul 13 Wiser 13
News Millington pharmacy employee charged with drug ... (Mar '06) Jul 13 Max 39
any good church recommendations? (Sep '11) Jul 6 Guest 8
Memphis Motor Sports Park (Jul '12) Jun 27 shane swayze 4
Statue of Liberty May '16 HuntingForLiberty 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Pete 300
In Search of Rental (Apr '15) Apr '15 sandman62 1

Atoka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atoka Mortgages