Edward N. Zaharia

Edward N. Zaharia

There are 3 comments on the Sentinel story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Edward N. Zaharia. In it, Sentinel reports that:

Edward Nicholas Zaharia, 58, Atoka, Tenn., died at Regional Medical Center in Memphis, Tenn., while surrounded by family, on Saturday, June 16, 2012, as a result of a motorcycle accident near Jackson, Tenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel.

a rider also

Jackson, TN

#1 Jun 20, 2012
I'm sorry for his family. It doesn't surprise me that it was near Jackson though. Jackson drivers are terrible and are getting worse. They do not look before changing lanes. The never use their blinkers and never yield when they should.
Regular at his bar

Cordova, TN

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Unfortunately it wasnt the jackson drivers. He hit a deer on Hwy 70. He was a great man and we miss him so much. Our prayers go out to the family.
Julie Zaharia-Fraser

Walhalla, ND

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Regular at his bar wrote:
Unfortunately it wasnt the jackson drivers. He hit a deer on Hwy 70. He was a great man and we miss him so much. Our prayers go out to the family.
Our family appreciates all your prayers and thoughts. Thank you to all that had a part in putting on the supper(s) at the bar for us and being so welcoming. We appreciate all your kindness.

Julie Zaharia-Fraser (Ed's youngest sister)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atoka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Restaurants (Dec '15) 9 hr Anon 16
Thefts Thu Gallaway resident 6
Listing of Munford, Tn crimes Wed anotherchris 1
Mayor (Apr '17) Oct 16 Hi Farters 5
Arlington Little League (May '13) Oct 16 Hi Farter 6
Outdoors Oct 3 Anon 2
E&C tree firm Aug '17 who 2

Atoka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance