Sexual Misconduct and Teacher

Sexual Misconduct and Teacher

Posted in the Atoka Forum

who

Durant, OK

#1 Nov 3, 2011
Who is the atoka teacher accused of sexual misconduct and under OSBI investigation according to the news?
The truth is fair

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 3, 2011
who wrote:
Who is the atoka teacher accused of sexual misconduct and under OSBI investigation according to the news?
Sounds like an intensive investigation is under way. Usually with cases like this it's best to wait until details/evidence are established before releasing names, in the event that the person is found to be innocent. So they may be waiting to get to the bottom of it all before releasing the name of the person involved.
Concerned

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2011
I have to wonder why people wish to commit these acts, however I also feel that these claims should be thoroughly investigated before the names are released and a person is ruined for the rest of their life.However if it is actually found to be true I feel that these men should face the harshest penalties possible.
Ajoka - aJOKEa

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 14, 2012
its pathetic that a couple of immature girls seeking attention can make such statements and affect a good man who is respected by so many others. it should make anyone considering this field of work reevaluate their choice if its this easy to get screwed over. the school board is filled with cowards minus one.
Ajoka - aJOKEa

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 14, 2012
and furthermore, i believe chuck viefhaus was 18 and the girl was 16. little bit of a difference when considering what this man was accused of wouldnt you think?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 21, 2012
Ajoka - aJOKEa wrote:
its pathetic that a couple of immature girls seeking attention can make such statements and affect a good man who is respected by so many others. it should make anyone considering this field of work reevaluate their choice if its this easy to get screwed over. the school board is filled with cowards minus one.
How retarded are you? It wasn't just a case of "a couple of immature girls seeking attention". Chuck was convicted by a jury of his pears twice for second degree rape and once for forcible sodomy. This dosen't sound like a little misunderstanding, he deserves to have his throat slit, scalded and gutted like a hog. You're obviosly a friend to, or family of this worthless scum. And your defending of him proves you're just as worthless and him
Mailbu Black

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2012
Anyone else hear about the Tupelo assistant coach texting/sexting a student, and covering it up?
tiffanie

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jul 4, 2014
Ajoka - aJOKEa wrote:
I don't know who you are nor who those girls are but I do know that it is not just a "few" immature girls that he did that too..it has been happening since he started teaching..at least one of the teachers involved that has been at Atoka schools for a while...all of the kids knew it was going on with many different girls and for many years...these girls didn't report it, others did and all of the kids were very brave to stand up and finally say something so how dare you say something so horrible about the victims...they are children...these men are grown and married and there was hard evidence so you might want to rethink who your standing up for. My daughters went to school in Atoka and they said everyone knew about it and that was many years ago!!
Karen

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Oct 27, 2015
They are my cousins
pissed

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2015
So sad my daughter was sexually molested years ago i have nothing what so ever in any kind or nice way to say about such a sick f and waste of. Oxygen ok I caint. I will just say to the victim's and family may God give you all Strength,Peace,comfort,and most of all that you can find it in your hearts to forgive the sick '----- It is a strong element in healing. God Bless :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atoka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby (Beau) Butler 2 hr Agree 2
Coal County District 2 commissioner candidates Jun 19 Amy Bradshaw 1
Coagate Sherffs Office (Mar '15) May '16 Deserve the Truth 8
girls name (May '13) Apr '16 Nosetta 2
Billy gray class about 2000 Feb '16 Sam 1
eric parker - parker's tattoo (Jan '11) Feb '16 tori lowe 25
News Gay rights advocates criticize 2 dozen Oklahoma... Jan '16 Belles Echoes 5

Atoka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance