United States

#1 Apr 17, 2006
I am looking forward to anyone that could find a job opputunitty for me in Atmore,Alabama..My Email..[email protected]... .i am a former Trinsic/Ztel/touch1.... one of many...
Ex Atmore resident

Hammond, IN

#2 Dec 28, 2006
I wouldn't count on finding job in Atmore unless you want to pump gas or cut grass for minimum wage,left the area after growing up there and decided there had to be more to life than just getting by.

Satellite Provider

#3 Nov 23, 2007
I am Janet Smith (Miss), Personal Assistant to the President,TranExport Company. Our company deal in the import and export of rawmaterials to Canada ,United States and Australia and to some parts of Europe .
Recently, some of our clients/customers in United States and environs informed us that they would no longer be making payments by Letters of Creditand that payments will only be made to and within the in any of this Country as is their new company policy. We cannot also open accounts in United States because they require some government issued tax identifications which we are constrained to getting at the moment.
As a result of this we have not been able to collect our outstanding sums of monies been owed us. We are therefore searching for a representative who can help us establish a medium of getting across to these clients, and also assist us by providing an account or accounts in United States, where our moneys can be paid into.
Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad.
Be informed that if you do not have the capacity to receive large funds in your account and also cannot manage these funds as we may instruct you from time to time, then you need not bother getting back to us.
We have agreed to give you 10% commission for your assistance in this transaction.Your commission may be deducted at source, that is as soon as the funds are received in your account, you may deduct your 5% from it.
Your prompt response will be greatly appreciated.Kindly contact my boss for more details on [email protected]}
Yours faithfully,
Janet Smith (Miss)
Country Man

Monroeville, AL

#5 Feb 25, 2012
lol i don't know why respond to old post's,guess i'm bored! lol this last post by this rose charcter sounds very fishy,like a scammer.

Keller, TX

#6 Jan 20, 2013
i need a man to trim me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uriah Music Forum (Dec '12) Oct 13 Musikologist 11
daves snoballs dragons blood May '16 wanderer 1
News Poarch Creek Indians: We have a 'better approac... (May '15) Apr '16 James 6
News Gulf Shores' Meyer Vacation Rentals opens satel... (Mar '15) Dec '15 To cool 3
Great Citizens (Dec '15) Dec '15 Wanda Barber 1
News One-half cent sales tax recommended to pay for ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 thetruth 2
News Here, there and everywhere: south Baldwin camer... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Iamangttia 9

Atmore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atmore Mortgages