Iowa filled with paranormal activities

Iowa filled with paranormal activities

There are 2 comments on the Iowa City Press-Citizen story from Sep 25, 2009, titled Iowa filled with paranormal activities. In it, Iowa City Press-Citizen reports that:

Jerred Albaugh, 14, said he doesn't think the stories about paranormal activity or ghosts are creepy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iowa City Press-Citizen.

Mike L

Charles City, IA

#1 Oct 14, 2009
Hello. Me and a friend have recently started a paranormal investigation team and we're trying to get our name out, so if you don't mind, we'd like to include our URL: http://www.paranormalofiowa.com
We are based in the central Iowa area and we are hoping to get our web site known as much as possible. Thanks all.
James

Overland Park, KS

#2 Mar 22, 2010
When i lived in that area, there were stories of a haunted orphanage near Sidney or Stanton, forget which now. Anyone know anything about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
serious date Apr '17 Alice 1
Walnut Fudge (Nov '16) Nov '16 Miles Standish 1
New narc in town (Sep '14) Sep '14 Hoover Niebold 1
does anyone know of (Aug '14) Aug '14 Just wondering 1
glbt people in rural ia? (Sep '11) Aug '14 ajk 3
News Iowa coach's certificate revoked; he's accused ... (May '13) May '13 Concerned parent 1
ky gate haulers (Jun '12) Apr '13 emery mcdonald 2

Atlantic Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic Mortgages