Investigation Of Infant's Death Leads...

Investigation Of Infant's Death Leads To Arrest

There are 8 comments on the WOI-TV West Des Moines story from Jan 20, 2010, titled Investigation Of Infant's Death Leads To Arrest. In it, WOI-TV West Des Moines reports that:

An investigation into the death of an Atlantic infant has led to the arrest of the child's father.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOI-TV West Des Moines.

coldhearted

Omaha, NE

#1 Jan 22, 2010
This is what happens when your on drugs and alcohol people!!! This town is crowed with drug houses and teenage mothers. The rich can stick their shiny noses up to them all and be oblivious to what is going on here and what has gone on for the past 20 yrs. but they got to face the facts. Atlantic breeds trash!!!
Consequence72

Lincoln, NE

#2 Jan 23, 2010
AMEN coldhearted hit that on the nose and we should name them. i know i can name most
coldhearted

Omaha, NE

#3 Feb 3, 2010
Yeh to bad we can't name them....it's called slander and I don't kno about u but I don't wanna end up in jail in Cass county lol. What's really the sad part about the Ashby case is that the wife..is sticking up for him and don't believe he did it on purpose!!! How blind is she? OMFG it's simple...he's young...left home alone with a new born...he couldn't handle the stress. Making babies was the fun part but when he had to care for it he just became overwhelmed. Or my previous statement...he was high or drunk. He will get off on involuntary manslaughter and only serve a max of 5 yrs....kudos to our wonderful goverment:/
race2thefacts

Waterloo, IA

#4 Feb 10, 2010
First this shows how horrible this town really is..I would like to just say the hospital is NOT doing their job,(see HIPPA), HOSPITAL STAFF: You should not spread rumors especially about a sensitive case such as this. Secondly, innocent until proven guilty, our country was built upon these fundamentals, so hypocrites like you who know nothing but speak their opinion anyway..have much to learn. I knew Mr. Ashby personally, and in my utmost faith I believe him to be innocent. Never in my mind do I think he would hurt a child, no matter how frustrated he is...he loved Oren. And would it not be better to try and be somewhat respectful for the the grieving mother? This is why America's standards is sub par, because people like Coldhearted and consiquince72.....
gainZ

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 10, 2010
bullington breed trash! slept wit dat man one time when he wuz marreed and he told me he wuz not married so glad he left here tho becuz he was just a psycho loser that wud sleep wit my friendz 2
coldhearted

Omaha, NE

#6 Feb 10, 2010
First off RACE...no one is spreading rumors!!! I know him also. But knowing is'nt enough!! The Green River's Killer's wife KNEW him too right? I'm not here to judge...we all have our demons. And loving something or someone doesn't always protect them from harm, now does it? I know him personally also...and what goes on behind closed doors don't always stay there.
HolyRoller

Omaha, NE

#7 Feb 10, 2010
This is a reply to what Race2thefacts wrote: Our country was not built on that statement...in fact it was built on GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT!!!! You must not know your history too well.
Consequence72

Warwick, RI

#8 Mar 15, 2010
Listen to his friends talk shot and as far as slander goes let's see gainz is a welfare baby with a welfare baby. I now Ashby and weather or not it was ab accident or not doesn't matter he did it. That's just as low if not as worse as child molester and learn how to spell drug addicts. So how about we name his friends drug addicts is more like it the ones that really turned there backs on Oren. His friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walnut Fudge Nov '16 Miles Standish 1
New narc in town (Sep '14) Sep '14 Hoover Niebold 1
does anyone know of (Aug '14) Aug '14 Just wondering 1
glbt people in rural ia? (Sep '11) Aug '14 ajk 3
News Iowa coach's certificate revoked; he's accused ... (May '13) May '13 Concerned parent 1
ky gate haulers (Jun '12) Apr '13 emery mcdonald 2
Ruhr (Oct '12) Oct '12 Need help please 1

Atlantic Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic Mortgages