curious stranger
weird feeling in

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Im from arkansas i was in atlantic a couple of years ago me and my wife really liked the town it had all of this coke stuff on buildings but something didnt seem right about the town but i couldnt put a finger on it my wife felt the same thing can anyone tell me about the town cause i know there is something strange about the town please help me solve this two year mystery for me thanks.
Consequence72

Lincoln, NE

#2 Jan 1, 2010
weird feeling in wrote:
Im from arkansas i was in atlantic a couple of years ago me and my wife really liked the town it had all of this coke stuff on buildings but something didnt seem right about the town but i couldnt put a finger on it my wife felt the same thing can anyone tell me about the town cause i know there is something strange about the town please help me solve this two year mystery for me thanks.

I lived in Atlantic for 6 years what felt strange to you is the fact the whole town including law enforcement is crooked. the city council is full of crooks and they all pack together like wolves to railroad people to take blames and set people up for crimes.
Undercover Mother

Omaha, NE

#3 Jan 22, 2010
I have lived in Atlantic for almost 2 yrs. now and it is a horrible place. There are a few drug houses on my block and nothing seems to be done about it. The town if full of 14-16yr. old sluts that get pregnant from the water I guess. I want to get out!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New narc in town (Sep '14) Sep '14 Hoover Niebold 1
does anyone know of (Aug '14) Aug '14 Just wondering 1
glbt people in rural ia? (Sep '11) Aug '14 ajk 3
News Iowa coach's certificate revoked; he's accused ... (May '13) May '13 Concerned parent 1
ky gate haulers (Jun '12) Apr '13 emery mcdonald 2
Ruhr (Oct '12) Oct '12 Need help please 1
Cheaters never win (Apr '12) Jun '12 get real 2

Atlantic Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic Mortgages