2 people found dead in Revel

2 people found dead in Revel

Posted in the Atlantic City Forum

Jonathan Katz

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Yesterday they found 2 people dead in a room at the Revel. This has got to be a crime. The crime is out of control in Atlantic City right now. Boardwalk businesses are getting robbed everyday. Gamblers are getting robbed and attacked in their rooms. Why is the crime spree so bad in Atlantic City and is their any end in sight?
Josh

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Jonathan Katz wrote:
Yesterday they found 2 people dead in a room at the Revel. This has got to be a crime. The crime is out of control in Atlantic City right now. Boardwalk businesses are getting robbed everyday. Gamblers are getting robbed and attacked in their rooms. Why is the crime spree so bad in Atlantic City and is their any end in sight?
What can I say? That "city" has been on the skids, for years, has had felons for mayors, politics as usual and, oh yes, you forgot the fact that a worker while on the job at Revel, got struck and killed, by lightning! Just take a ride down Atlantic Avenue at night. It scares the hell out of you! Poor street lighting, thugs wandering loose and you're supposed to go into that cesspool of a town for a good time, only to wind up dead? Reamember the couple not too long ago who got carjacked in the Taj's garage and killed? The two women from Canada just standing outside the Medical Center waiting for a jitney were stabbed to death by some homeless loone? Put the National Guard in that town, light it up light a Christmas tree and have what we had when I grew up there, a curfew at 9 P.M. and if junior was on the streets,was picked up and the parents were held responsible and oh yes, cut the "snitches get stiches" bullshit. People don't want to live in a hood? Then open your damn mouths and SAY SOMETHING and don't let the thugs and gangsters rule anymore! Now wake up and smell the coffee, "DO AC", before it gets to the point the last person out, turn out the lights!!!!
john s

Haledon, NJ

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Jonathan Katz wrote:
Yesterday they found 2 people dead in a room at the Revel. This has got to be a crime. The crime is out of control in Atlantic City right now. Boardwalk businesses are getting robbed everyday. Gamblers are getting robbed and attacked in their rooms. Why is the crime spree so bad in Atlantic City and is their any end in sight?
one reason is because acpd is useless! they don't want to be bothered doing anything. I am a retired police officer and I have never seen a pd that f****d up in my life
john s

Haledon, NJ

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
What can I say? That "city" has been on the skids, for years, has had felons for mayors, politics as usual and, oh yes, you forgot the fact that a worker while on the job at Revel, got struck and killed, by lightning! Just take a ride down Atlantic Avenue at night. It scares the hell out of you! Poor street lighting, thugs wandering loose and you're supposed to go into that cesspool of a town for a good time, only to wind up dead? Reamember the couple not too long ago who got carjacked in the Taj's garage and killed? The two women from Canada just standing outside the Medical Center waiting for a jitney were stabbed to death by some homeless loone? Put the National Guard in that town, light it up light a Christmas tree and have what we had when I grew up there, a curfew at 9 P.M. and if junior was on the streets,was picked up and the parents were held responsible and oh yes, cut the "snitches get stiches" bullshit. People don't want to live in a hood? Then open your damn mouths and SAY SOMETHING and don't let the thugs and gangsters rule anymore! Now wake up and smell the coffee, "DO AC", before it gets to the point the last person out, turn out the lights!!!!
You are right on with your comments Josh. But I must lay a lot of the blame on the police dept. I have seen them ignore obvious crimes on the boardwalk. I am a retired police officer and last summer I grabbed a guy who was assaulting women. acpd showed up and despite having the perp,victims and witnesses wanted nothing to do with it. Absolute bull***t no wonder the city is dying. Bring in the state police or any agency who is willing to enforce the law.
Bayer

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 12, 2013
It's against law for AC city police to help and AC state police won't help because they in bed with the casino owners and cover up as much as they can. Reporters get only a few stories to share or else the public would be scared off from going to the casinos. It is fact that in this past year folks have been robbed and assaulted in Atlantic club borgata Bally's and ceasars. Probably more than that but stories are not allowed to be told. Only a few get leaked out no casino wants this bad press. There also have been last year folks murdered for their car and beat up for their money right in casino sometimes in elevator and sometimes on the floor. A man was beat up and robbed in ceasars near poker room and security saw but did not help. Other folks had to put their lives at risk to help the man that is how bad it is in AC. I always tell folks the biggest gamble going to AC is getting out alive without being mugged beaten up or worse. It is not worth it to go anymore with that kind of danger all around.
Really

Arlington, VA

#7 Apr 13, 2013
These two people died of drug overdoses - Not quite the double murder you nitwits have been carrying on about...
Josh

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2013
Really wrote:
These two people died of drug overdoses - Not quite the double murder you nitwits have been carrying on about...
You sound like a real "DO AC" drumbeater to me! Tell ya what, if you feel that what everyone with half a brain says about that town is full of crap, by all means, go take a nice little walk for yourself down Atlantic Avenue, say around 2 A.M. when nobody will be able to hear you screaming for your life and if you survive, then come back on the site and talk like a person who knows what they are talking about!!!!
I'm sure the poor souls who got carjacked and killed in the Taj's garage, would love to hear from you, trouble is, they're dead!!!
Susie Q

Hicksville, NY

#9 Apr 16, 2013
john s wrote:
<quoted text>one reason is because acpd is useless! they don't want to be bothered doing anything. I am a retired police officer and I have never seen a pd that f****d up in my life
Thank God they are not all like that. I remember one great officer that was on the Boardwalk by himself. He was a beautiful man, God bless him.

Then I once saw a Transit Officer who was a toady. He made a problem where there was none, because of his fear. He should not be on any police force.

It's not an easy job sometimes, and I hate the people who always pick on them. But that's life on this planet with the devil. We are all dealing with him.

What keeps me going is knowing that he will be hurled like vomit into the lake of fire and tormented day and night forever and ever. Revelation 20:10
Susie Q

Hicksville, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Jonathan Katz wrote:
Yesterday they found 2 people dead in a room at the Revel. This has got to be a crime. The crime is out of control in Atlantic City right now. Boardwalk businesses are getting robbed everyday. Gamblers are getting robbed and attacked in their rooms. Why is the crime spree so bad in Atlantic City and is their any end in sight?
I thought it was a suicide drug overdose. It was a man 56, and a young woman 21. There were illegal drugs in the room.

The twenties are a very scary time in a persons life. Once you get past them, it gets better. The next test comes when you get older, and have to deal with that.

I was very sad when I heard this news.

Where there is life there is hope. Don't give up people.
Josh

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2013
I just plain GIVE UP!!! Who these people are either do not, or have not as I did, live in Atlantic City? Oh, not to mention totally clueless!!!
How the hell can ANYONE who,if they can, read the paper, watch TV 40, or just go to that craphole of a City, say what they do, is totally beyond me! These are the types that, due to people with a brain who do not go to that City for a real fear of their lives, rely on some poor from out town slob, like the women stabbed to death in front of the Atlantc City Medical Center, in broad daylight, depend on for that City's survival. SAD!!!
Susie Q

Hicksville, NY

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Josh wrote:
I just plain GIVE UP!!! Who these people are either do not, or have not as I did, live in Atlantic City? Oh, not to mention totally clueless!!!
How the hell can ANYONE who,if they can, read the paper, watch TV 40, or just go to that craphole of a City, say what they do, is totally beyond me! These are the types that, due to people with a brain who do not go to that City for a real fear of their lives, rely on some poor from out town slob, like the women stabbed to death in front of the Atlantc City Medical Center, in broad daylight, depend on for that City's survival. SAD!!!
Josh, could you say that again in another way please.

I don't just comment on this stuff. I do research.
JOSH

United States

#13 Apr 18, 2013
Susie Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Josh, could you say that again in another way please.
I don't just comment on this stuff. I do research.
You obviously have issues! You have to "research" posts to make a comment! SAD! I do not know if you have a language issue, or a psyc issue, either way, you should not read posts, like mine, that are so way over your head, you are in the dark on what somebody is saying!
SusieQ

Hicksville, NY

#14 Apr 26, 2013
JOSH wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have issues! You have to "research" posts to make a comment! SAD! I do not know if you have a language issue, or a psyc issue, either way, you should not read posts, like mine, that are so way over your head, you are in the dark on what somebody is saying!
I have issues? What about your anger and verbal abuse issues? I think you must be on medication because of the jumbled post you gave.
I do research on news items, not posts.
What's happening to you? You used to be a Gentleman.
God bless you, "JOSH"
I don't recommend trying to abuse and disrespect me.
One of the things I intensely dislike about Atlantic City is the mysogynistic attitude toward women. And that's putting it kindly. We are made in the image and likeness of God, just as you are. It's a big mistake to think we are toys. We are creative beings.
SusieQ

Hicksville, NY

#15 Apr 26, 2013
And by the way, I have been going to Atlantic City for about 34 years.
Josh

United States

#17 Apr 26, 2013
SusieQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have issues? What about your anger and verbal abuse issues? I think you must be on medication because of the jumbled post you gave.
I do research on news items, not posts.
What's happening to you? You used to be a Gentleman.
God bless you, "JOSH"
I don't recommend trying to abuse and disrespect me.
One of the things I intensely dislike about Atlantic City is the mysogynistic attitude toward women. And that's putting it kindly. We are made in the image and likeness of God, just as you are. It's a big mistake to think we are toys. We are creative beings.
Yup, you're a nutcase! Case closd! No more feedback from me about your off the wall posts! Just go you're own way and hope you don't hurt yourself!
Susie Q

Queens Village, NY

#18 Aug 27, 2013
You've just about convinced me not to go to Atlantic2 City anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the goddam jews are to blame 14 hr Israel 2
Any lonely ladies nearby Jul '16 Mike Jersey 4
boycott the usps Jul '16 JOHNNY LENNON 1
test Jul '16 dude 1
News Linwood mother, 32, found dead in her home (Jul '12) Jul '16 Tears for a Friend 85
Vet Bills Jul '16 Josh 1
News The Latest: Owner defends management of Atlanti... Jul '16 sfogd 3

Atlantic City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic City Mortgages