South Jersey man killed in motorcycle...

South Jersey man killed in motorcycle crash

There are 6 comments on the Asbury Park Press story from May 15, 2008, titled South Jersey man killed in motorcycle crash. In it, Asbury Park Press reports that:

A 24-year-old Vineland man died Wednesday night after his motorcycle collided with a car at a Vineland intersection. via Asbury Park Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press.

Larese Tyrell King

Rahway, NJ

#1 May 16, 2008
My brother is gone. Gone 4ever. did anyone ever think about that. It hurts so bad. In 2 weeks it would have been his birthday.I loved him so much.We were 9 strong.You do the math minus 1. I never thought my brother would of left me . I will never be the same.

R.I.P Big Bro love your little brother Rese I'll be praying 4 U much love
Mary

Princeton, NJ

#2 Sep 16, 2008
I am sorry for your loss. Somehow I stumbled across your posting. I will pray a rosary in his honor - the luminous mysteries...tonight.
He didn't choose to leave you; but he did choose to love you forever. You will see him again if he was a good man and if you remain a good man - you will see him again.
Larese King

Trenton, NJ

#3 Jan 27, 2009
hello ive made a recovery over my brothers death
I think of him every day on his birthday i will
post a poem in the newspaper
i love you bro

Larese Tyrell King

East Haddam, CT

#4 May 14, 2010
Well once again another year without you its amazing how time flies it seems just yestarday we were out laughing about everything that came our way Me You Lavon,Laron and Christmas Dinner was just Great U ment alot to many people i also have a friend that just pass(keify)R.I.P so if u see him tell him i said Hello and ill be Loving u Til we meet again

Larese King

Baltimore, MD

#5 Sep 11, 2012
As years passed I began to cope with the enebidable. I have grown from a child into the makings of a man. I have made decisions, I'm sure you would be proud of me. However sometimes I wish you were by my side to make decisions with me. There is nothing like family. To me you beyond that. Almost Perfect. I know one thing for sure hate wasn't in your vocabulary. I will always love you....Forever yours

Larese King R.I.P Curtis Cardell King)
Larese T King

Bronx, NY

#6 Mar 20, 2014
Life goes on with beautiful tears ruining down the sides of my face. Inside these tears you'll find all the Legendary memories. Some where inside of me still whispers to my soul and deposits hope inside this life of mine, that your still out out there. I'm just waiting for God to put a GPS on your heart beat. LOL. At times i take a step back in the middle of my life and ask myself, " where are you going?" At the moment of answering the question. I realize I'm accomplishing more than i ever thought i had on my agenda. and Yeah i am proud of myself but, i cant help but to wonder what was on your agenda? Man i wish you could see me know. I'm Blessed. Even when the odds are against me, somehow i still pull through. LOL . I find myself fishing for success in the entertainment business. i tell myself i'm a perfect catch, but nothing in this world is free you have to work for it. but at times i still seek a discount. lol. Hopefully God allows you to check your email tonight because i'm sending this one out with LOVE.
I love you Curtis. Ill Never Forget .. LOVE Your Little bruh L

P.S. Thanks for the candle holder, its the best house warming gift yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wait for it to hit the fan in Philly! Aug 17 Josh 1
the real truth about the jews (Dec '16) Aug 12 Mohammed 3
Beware ! When Using Parking Meters in AC Aug 11 Donato 1
builder Aug 8 woodchucker 1
warlocks mc (Sep '07) Aug 5 Muddbutt 324
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Jul 27 Lewis H 1,036
News Jury awards Hamburg ex-cop $1.4 million in lawsuit Jul '17 Insider57 2

Atlantic City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance