Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
They are called Red-necks
How would a liberal northerner know anything about Red-necks.
Interesting guy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Most of northern NY practice this culture. It's cute. Outside of NYC, ppl love their guns, trucks, hunting, and camping. I find this culture stereotypical and unneeded.
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
Most of northern NY practice this culture. It's cute. Outside of NYC, ppl love their guns, trucks, hunting, and camping. I find this culture stereotypical and unneeded.
It is needed. We can never count on indoor mommy boys that play on computers and G.I. Joe computer games to protect the US.
We need real men to do that. Indoor weaklings can't get that job done. They're mentally,and physically not tough enough.
Alpha Dog

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
It is needed. We can never count on indoor mommy boys that play on computers and G.I. Joe computer games to protect the US.
We need real men to do that. Indoor weaklings can't get that job done. They're mentally,and physically not tough enough.
The stereotypical young and effeminate white male Liberal with their skinny jeans are freaking worthless to society. Women don't desire them and real men bully them and laugh at them. Rednecks are the last large group of the real white men left in this country.
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Alpha Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
The stereotypical young and effeminate white male Liberal with their skinny jeans are freaking worthless to society. Women don't desire them and real men bully them and laugh at them. Rednecks are the last large group of the real white men left in this country.
I have learned to see people without the need of ethnicity and race. Please do the same.
Alpha Dog

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>I have learned to see people without the need of ethnicity and race. Please do the same.
I'll see people however I want to you smug asshoIe.
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Alpha Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll see people however I want to you smug asshoIe.
I have evolved as a human being. Those who cannot evolve remain extinct.
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Alpha Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% correct --
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>I have evolved as a human being. Those who cannot evolve remain extinct.
The weak will become extinct,because they are unable to protect themselves --

Since: Feb 11

Da Projects

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Alpha Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much what white chicks have been telling me about white boys for years now. Most white boys today are soft so their girlfriends come to us when they want a real man to take care of their needs. Women want confident men who are physically strong, assertive, and obviously good in the sack. These white teenagers and twentysomethings just don't offer that anymore because they're too busy wanting to be friends with women instead of wanting to screw the hell out of them like a man was meant to do.
brooklyn jax fla

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

whats the difference between a large pizza and a black man? a large pizza can feed a family of four.
david

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

if you spot it, you got it.
Who dat say who dat

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

There are racist people both black and white.
Yo mom will should have talked you better than dis.
Above

Indiana, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Reading many of these comments have made me realize how racism truly still exist. How people really only use a fraction of a fraction of their brain. I am a 23 year old African American women and am glad to be of African descent. No I do not have any children...yes I can read and spell....and yes I do have a degree (BSN). Many of the comments made by cowardly, small minded, white people who probably have never step foot outside of their little towns are truly disrespectful and ignorant. Many white people are oblivious and choose to be ignorant and not care that people if African descent in America are disenfranchised. They are oblivious because they have always had white privilege!!!!! People of African descent in the U.S was never given a fair shot to compete with their white counterparts. My people are very intelligent but are lost. For centuries my people have been taught that we are ugly, that are skin, features, and physical built is undesirable and that we are unteachable and unable to contribute positively to American society. Well I take these ideologies and throw them into the pit fires of hell because that's where those ideologies come from and that's where they will go back to. In addition, some of the white bloggers are posting things such as we should go back to Africa and that white people taught people of African descent how to bathe. Haha your supposed founder of the Americas ( your beloved Christopher Columbus) was an outcast in his country and brought to the Americas criminals as well and not just thieves, but very demonic criminals such as child molesters and fyi Native Americans taught the pale face people hygiene for they did not possess it at the time. White people have always stolen, lied, and killed to appear to be a superior race. When in reality white people hate themselves because they are truly the weaker race; their skin burns from the sun, their hair is stringy and extremely oily, their penises are small in adequate ( thus their priced white queens come to our black men) and they smell. In closing white people have much to pay for and they truly hate themselves thus teaching other races to hate who they are ( when in reality they wish they possessed the traits of other races esp. the black race). Now I know a bunch of small penile men and rotten teethed pale face men and women will respond to this post with all kinds of obscenities and stupidity. But hey who cares I'm just stating fact. If you don't like it than don't read it. All of you rednecks will burn in hell anyway you white monkeys!!!! Have a good life. Bye!
DDT

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Haiti is the epitome of what can happen if you allow the animals to run the zoo.
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

DDT wrote:
Haiti is the epitome of what can happen if you allow the animals to run the zoo.
Very true -- If africans had settled the country we call the USA,mexicans would have to sneak all the way into canada to beg for hand outs. This place would be a sh-t hole like africa or haiti or any other country country controlled by Blacks.
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Fat Abbott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much what white chicks have been telling me about white boys for years now. Most white boys today are soft so their girlfriends come to us when they want a real man to take care of their needs. Women want confident men who are physically strong, assertive, and obviously good in the sack. These white teenagers and twentysomethings just don't offer that anymore because they're too busy wanting to be friends with women instead of wanting to screw the hell out of them like a man was meant to do.
I guess that's why most black s don't know who their real father is,
but do know where the welfare line starts.
Another Cracker

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha! Hook, Line, and STINKER! Got ya!
No! He Got You
Art Fern

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Well, here's a good reason for some racism. These stories are in the news DAILY! Anyone read what happened in Chicago last week? When was the last time you read about a group of whites flash-robbing a store or beating on a black for absolutely no reason??

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/arti...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Atlantic Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Atlantic Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••