West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

mtm wrote:
black people from florida are the most racist people in America by far.
Please Explain !!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

I was born and raised here but I met my wife here at UNF and she is from Long Island, NY. Holy cow is that place racist! Even when the Long Island Expressway was being built in the 40s and 50s by wealthy financers, they were built with low hanging overpasses so the buses couldn't transport blacks out to Suffolk county! I have never seen so many white people packed into one place....get on Wikipedia and check out the race percentages of any major northern town and compare them to the south's largest towns. It will blow you away! They've got the whole segregation thing down and managed to fool the blacks at the same time by not being so obvious about it. Of course it could be the temperature too. LOL I've been all over the north and it's a different kind of black. They keep with their own kind, and whites with theirs and there is no problem. In the South it feels like blacks are louder, and showier (word?), and all-around in our face more! My family and friends who come down from the North see southern blacks as a novelty or circus act. I don't hate blacks or walk to the other side of the street when they approach, I just have more socially in common with other whites. That is human nature! I do, however, like fried chicken and watermelon.
anadvertisement

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

probably because all the black gang bangers live there and make them hate um or something..
kat

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I think this a funny thread :)
jason from tn

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

im so crushed to hear all of this. im a mixed male and im gay so i guess i wont be moving here.. dam!): i love everyone
Dawn

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

There is good and bad in every race. A lot of blacks are drug dealers and a lot of white men are child molesters.
average black guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I believe black folks are racist because we have a chip on our shoulder from the injustice we have felt at the hands of whites. Passing on the knowledge of what our ancestors fought for is a huge part of our culture. My mom and dad were both college professors who taught me to love everyone no matter what they looked like. I show love to all races until I feel disrespected. The white folk attitude of "yall should just get over it" is so damn disrespectful it makes my head hurt. Yet...I still spread love because I know continuing to hate will do no good at all. Those who forget the past...are doomed to repeat. Black folks will not forget..as to not let it ever be repeated again. White people in the USA did their very best to keep blacks ignorant, quiet, and weak...don't be mad because now we refuse to be silenced. I know one thing....its going to be war in Florida as a whole if these old white guys don't stop gettin drunk and hateful and shooting black teenagers. I hear about one more shooting where they white guy tries to use the "stand your ground" law and I'm starting a movement.

Since: Feb 13

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Jacksonville isn't prejudice. It's the leftovers of the gone generations. Some of the older whites are trying not to be. They will tell you they were raised that way, to hate Blacks. But now, go to a Jaguars game, EVERYBODY is jumping and yelling and hi-fiving and having a "good ole time". I came to the fact that it's NOT the color of your skin, but the color of your heart is what counts. Act with respect, you're get treated with respect. Act like a "N", and you'll get treated like a "N". I'm Black, and I love Jacksonvile.
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

average black guy wrote:
I believe black folks are racist because we have a chip on our shoulder from the injustice we have felt at the hands of whites. Passing on the knowledge of what our ancestors fought for is a huge part of our culture. My mom and dad were both college professors who taught me to love everyone no matter what they looked like. I show love to all races until I feel disrespected. The white folk attitude of "yall should just get over it" is so damn disrespectful it makes my head hurt. Yet...I still spread love because I know continuing to hate will do no good at all. Those who forget the past...are doomed to repeat. Black folks will not forget..as to not let it ever be repeated again. White people in the USA did their very best to keep blacks ignorant, quiet, and weak...don't be mad because now we refuse to be silenced. I know one thing....its going to be war in Florida as a whole if these old white guys don't stop gettin drunk and hateful and shooting black teenagers. I hear about one more shooting where they white guy tries to use the "stand your ground" law and I'm starting a movement.
You probably need to to concentrate your efforts in your Black community. You obviously have no clue of who's committing the homicides in Jacksonville. Blacks are 25% of Jacksonville's population,but commit 79% of the murders. Black males are only 11% of that population and commit the majority of the killings. Know what you're talking about before you get in a conversation that's obviously over your head. This problem is brought on by the Black community,and no one else. Anytime you have an illegitimate birth rate of 75%,and tax payers are supporting that culture. These results can be expected. Most of the animals that commit the killings were raised fatherless,and without discipline.
Jacksonville's population and commit
Interesting guy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

This isn't a debate! Stop saying "we" and "community". Each person is responsible for his or her own actions. I am sick of Reading this crap. To end it I will report this thread to topix. Learn to perceive people as individual human beings.
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
This isn't a debate! Stop saying "we" and "community". Each person is responsible for his or her own actions. I am sick of Reading this crap. To end it I will report this thread to topix. Learn to perceive people as individual human beings.
Facts are facts. Should I have said individuals that live in Black neighborhoods are responsible for their own actions and that's why they have a major problem with crime and illegitimate child birth.
God loves you

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Not all whites are racist..we all love,see,hear,bleed,hurt,etc.. the same way..we are examples to our children..we are all of gods children...turn all of ur questions and problems to him and he will help u...god bless everyone
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

God loves you wrote:
Not all whites are racist..we all love,see,hear,bleed,hurt,etc.. the same way..we are examples to our children..we are all of gods children...turn all of ur questions and problems to him and he will help u...god bless everyone
If you use facts in a discussion it's not racism ,it's realism.
I get tired of liberals and/or naive folks getting flustered about
someone telling it the way it really is without the BS.
Interesting guy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
If you use facts in a discussion it's not racism ,it's realism.
I get tired of liberals and/or naive folks getting flustered about
someone telling it the way it really is without the BS.
What is your "realism"? Using bigotry to explain your worldly perceptions? Using the unintelligent and stupid divider of liberal VS GOP to gain a voice from devoted sheep?

If you had any form of college education and studied psychology, behaviors can be explained through facts, theories, and science. Who occupies the criminal justice system isn't a divider in America. That's your job!
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>What is your "realism"? Using bigotry to explain your worldly perceptions? Using the unintelligent and stupid divider of liberal VS GOP to gain a voice from devoted sheep?
If you had any form of college education and studied psychology, behaviors can be explained through facts, theories, and science. Who occupies the criminal justice system isn't a divider in America. That's your job!
I do have a formal education ,but I only state true facts.
If my numbers related to Black crime and illegitimate child birth rates are incorrect,please prove it to me.
Huh

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have a formal education ,but I only state true facts.
If my numbers related to Black crime and illegitimate child birth rates are incorrect,please prove it to me.
Crime can be properly explained through Psychology, Sociology, or Criminology. Crime isn't explained through racism because it's for the unintelligent and abhorrent. I will stop commenting now because you are an unintelligent hate-divider. America should have more anti-hate laws like Europe. Therefore, ppl like you can't use the Internet as your place to display hate and bigotry
Yankee Yinzer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

A lot of Northern blacks have moved South because they hate the cold weather up here and that's definitely a good thing for us. Hopefully this trend will continue for years to come, if us White Yankees are lucky.
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Crime can be properly explained through Psychology, Sociology, or Criminology. Crime isn't explained through racism because it's for the unintelligent and abhorrent. I will stop commenting now because you are an unintelligent hate-divider. America should have more anti-hate laws like Europe. Therefore, ppl like you can't use the Internet as your place to display hate and bigotry
Good thinking on your part.
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Crime can be properly explained through Psychology, Sociology, or Criminology. Crime isn't explained through racism because it's for the unintelligent and abhorrent. I will stop commenting now because you are an unintelligent hate-divider. America should have more anti-hate laws like Europe. Therefore, ppl like you can't use the Internet as your place to display hate and bigotry
You tend to over look facts,because facts do not agree with your
opinion.
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Yankee Yinzer wrote:
A lot of Northern blacks have moved South because they hate the cold weather up here and that's definitely a good thing for us. Hopefully this trend will continue for years to come, if us White Yankees are lucky.
Thanks --- we need more crime,poverty,and illegitimate children to drain our tax $$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Atlantic Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Atlantic Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••