Cruise ships in Mayport will bring ar...

Cruise ships in Mayport will bring area great benefits

There are 2 comments on the Florida Times-Union story from Sep 29, 2007, titled Cruise ships in Mayport will bring area great benefits. In it, Florida Times-Union reports that:

As a lifelong resident of the Beaches, I think everyone needs to carefully consider the benefits of moving Jacksonville's cruise ship terminal to Mayport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Times-Union.

lisa

AOL

#1 Oct 2, 2007
Do You Live in Mayport? I will bet the answer is NO. I do and I do not see any benifit! Just more traffic to deal with....
Dick Patt the Diplomat

Norfolk, VA

#2 Jul 18, 2009
lisa wrote:
Do You Live in Mayport? I will bet the answer is NO. I do and I do not see any benifit! Just more traffic to deal with....
I do not live in Mayport "Lisa" but you do have my support!!
Have any of you reading this urged President Obama to visit Mayport Village and raise his voice against plans to build a cruise ship terminal near there? If not, it's about time more of us did so!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) Fri Dam 856
David Hyles (Mar '09) Apr 18 dlgrifzard 20
News Top Stories - Family Says Flea Market Merchants... (Aug '07) Apr 16 Bmhekav 32
Hogar Crea Center Apr 15 CitizenKane 2
Walgreens Mar '18 SorryAssFolks 1
Adam Silva (Oct '13) Dec '17 I know 7
unsolved murder! (Mar '13) Mar '17 Trump supporter 11

Atlantic Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Atlantic Beach Mortgages