Mayport Road Taking On New Look with ...

Mayport Road Taking On New Look with Construction

There are 45 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from May 8, 2008, titled Mayport Road Taking On New Look with Construction. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Roger Weeder First Coast News ATLANTIC BEACH, FL - A blighted stretch of Mayport Road is getting a new look that city leaders hope will change attitudes and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
taxpaying citizen

United States

#41 Jul 15, 2008
This was John meserves Idea for mayport road not peytons, in fact go down to water deptment look at the blueprints, these turn arounds were the brain child of atlantic bch mayor only cars can turn around not pickup trucks or vans biggest joke on the public yet. atlantic bch got their nose up merserve its unreal lets see 177 violations for mayport business owners 277 for real estate dont see that many in atlantic beach area except mayport road.Time to remove the mayor from office and his crony's and put someone that can listen to the voters not ignore the compaints of a few, you can divide the city, not can you shuck the low income perhaps a federal probe would wake up the mayors office a letter to the u.s. atty generals office from members of the community might put the mayor on a lease.

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#42 Jul 15, 2008
MillerMan wrote:
<quoted text>Then why is the STATE giving design control of the same A1A in Jax Beach to Jax Beach?
It won't matter who runs the design, the same state standards must be adhered to. These standards include access control. Access control determines where median openings will be placed.

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#43 Jul 15, 2008
FieryRed wrote:
<quoted text>I like you, Papa......
Thanks, right back at ya.
Felix Katt

Jacksonville, FL

#44 Sep 17, 2008
Mayport Road and vicinity was once a beautiful area. I am so glad I got out in time! They can rebuild Mayport Road all they want, but that will do nothing to remove the homeless who urinate and defecate in public or in backyards, the druggies or prostitutes. Like putting lipstick on a monkey.
fdot flop

United States

#45 Nov 22, 2008
well the funny thing I found out the mayport road study is that all the areas that fdot and mayor meserve base their data on are no where near the same as mayport road, you cant compare a 6 lane hwy with a two lane road look at their studies, google them on the maps and look close talk about comparing apples with oranges at least show me one road in your study that even looks close to mayport road you cant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) Fri Dam 856
David Hyles (Mar '09) Apr 18 dlgrifzard 20
News Top Stories - Family Says Flea Market Merchants... (Aug '07) Apr 16 Bmhekav 32
Hogar Crea Center Apr 15 CitizenKane 2
Walgreens Mar '18 SorryAssFolks 1
Adam Silva (Oct '13) Dec '17 I know 7
unsolved murder! (Mar '13) Mar '17 Trump supporter 11

Atlantic Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Atlantic Beach Mortgages