First Jacksonville Beach homicide lea...

First Jacksonville Beach homicide leads to arrest

There are 9 comments on the The Beaches Leader story from Aug 13, 2008, titled First Jacksonville Beach homicide leads to arrest. In it, The Beaches Leader reports that:

A Jacksonville man accused of beating his former mother-in-law to death in her home left a trail of bloody clothes along the oceanfront before he was arrested by police less than a day after the murder in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaches Leader.

unknown

Brunswick, GA

#1 Aug 16, 2008
What is wrong with people!!!! Why???!!! This guy will pay in his own time !! God will give him what he deserves!!!
Unknown

Shady Side, MD

#2 Aug 18, 2008
Nobody has the right to do this to anybody. My heart goes to her whole family, her daughters, son, parents, brothers, granddaughters, and neices and nephew and whoever else is grieving that new her. People need to come behide them and help rather its emotionally, spirtually, or finically. To show people that we are not going to put up with this. This man deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail!! How could any human being do this to other. He is sick and God will have his jugdement day!!
precious

Pensacola, FL

#3 Aug 18, 2008
dumb m**********s you should've burned the cloths and ran like hell
Her Niece

Dunkirk, MD

#4 Sep 5, 2008
To precious are u serious! Are you that stupid that inconsiderate that you would say that. This was somebodys mother, sister, grandmother, aunt, and somebody friend that he did this too. If this was your family you would raising hell, how dare you make that comment. If you don't have any respect for the family you should keep your comments to your self! Precious how would you feel if someone beat your mother to death or someone close to you. You need to keep you mouth shut. Veronica I love you and we are thinking about you!
FRIEND OF THE FAMILY

Waldorf, MD

#5 Dec 19, 2008
SEE THIS IS HOW OUR GOVERMENT WORKS... JOSEPH BROWN AS ALREADY BEEN FOUNDED GUILTY BEFORE GOING TO TRAIL..THE DETECTIVES AND THE PROSECUTORS TOLDED VERICA BROWN JOSEPH EX-WIFE THIS IS A OPENING AND CLOSE CASE, SINCE JOSEPH CONFESS.THANKS FOR A HONEST JUDGE! THAT FOLLOWS THE LAW.JOSEPH HAD TO BEEN OUT OF HIS MIND TO DO THE THINGS THAT HE WAS SAIDED TO HAD DONE,AND VERICA, YOU OF ALL PEOPLE KNEW HIM BEST. SOMETHING HAD TO SET HIM OFF TO GET HIM OUT OF CONTROL. SORRY FOR YOUR LOST..BUT, LETS LET THE COURTS DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR JOSEPH NOT THE DETECTIVES AND THE PROSECUTORS BEFORE GOING TO TRAIL.

Since: Oct 08

Orange Park, FL

#6 Dec 19, 2008
So, he divorces his wife in 2003. He then gets arrested for violating an order of protection put on him by his ex-wife. He's ordered to attend anger control classes. Five years later he murders his ex-wife's mother. Are you saying that no one saw this coming? It's not like he didn't have a history of violence. Now he's waiting to have a mental competency hearing in March. This guy should never be allowed to be out in society again.
I feel bad for the woman who lost her life.
If he would have attacked anyone in my family, they'd be pulling out hollow points in the morgue. Then justice would be served.
Outta Sight

Tokyo, Japan

#7 Dec 19, 2008
unknown wrote:
What is wrong with people!!!! Why???!!! This guy will pay in his own time !! God will give him what he deserves!!!
Just suppose THERE IS NO GOD (and there is NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF there is) what then? So if a person doesn't believe in some God, then it's only "man's law" they fear. When "man's law" fails, then there is nothing else!

Since: Jan 09

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jan 30, 2009
I've sent comments about possibly moving to this area. This is given me second thoughs now.
local at the beach

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Mar 13, 2011
marshdil wrote:
I've sent comments about possibly moving to this area. This is given me second thoughs now.
Sounds good so stay where your at....less kooks to deal with..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legal Notebook: New leadership for The Florida Bar Jun 21 The Mick 2
News Bills seek to ban immigrant a sanctuariesa in F... Jun 17 Old Man 4
unsolved murder! (Mar '13) Mar '17 Ashley Mariah 12
you live a great place please vote hillary to s... (Oct '16) Oct '16 hillary for presi... 1
News Documents released in Conch House melee show pa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 2parents 1
News Country club, Key West-style homes coming to At... (Dec '14) Dec '14 fido 1
is anybody hiring (Nov '14) Nov '14 boomboompow21 1

Atlantic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic Beach Mortgages