Police Charge Six Teens With Weekend ...

Police Charge Six Teens With Weekend Crime Spree

There are 38 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Apr 21, 2008, titled Police Charge Six Teens With Weekend Crime Spree. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Kyle Meenan First Coast News JACKSONVILLE BEACH, FL -- Six juveniles are facing multiple felony charges after police say they bicycled their way from crime scene to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
icw john

Jacksonville, FL

#31 Apr 22, 2008
Grrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
Give her a break? Do you know who I am dealing with here? Give it time, you'll understand...till then, don't worry about what I do...
keep tracking her grrr!

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#33 Apr 22, 2008
Grrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
Give her a break? Do you know who I am dealing with here? Give it time, you'll understand...till then, don't worry about what I do...
coram non judice

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#34 Apr 22, 2008
Anya wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerk....and I'm NOT GOING TO GIVE UP! DANCE...DANCE... I think I'll do the Mambo!
he is right about one thing , it is in his pro, every man dies, but every doesn't live

“Peace, Love and Beer!”

Since: Apr 08

Living that 70's show

#35 Apr 22, 2008
Anya wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerk....and I'm NOT GOING TO GIVE UP! DANCE...DANCE... I think I'll do the Mambo!
You couldn't do the mambo if your feet were on fire and a snake curled up in your fly catcher...

Besides, on the other post you said you didn't know how to dance...lying again?

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#36 Apr 22, 2008
Grrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
on the other don't worry about what she does.

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#37 Apr 22, 2008
Anya wrote:
<quoted text>
good girl the slip and slide it all of the rage

love ya.

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#38 Apr 22, 2008
Grrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
What does PROBALY mean? Do you read out of a tard dictionary?
what is a tard dictionary???
Pete

United States

#40 Apr 22, 2008
Anya wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey,
Please leave this leave this room and go play with someone else. Ok........ I do not need your cursive tongue fingered at me. I can tell that your children more than likely do not have respect! Someone needs to give you some soap and water to your tongue

I agree with Anya. Harvey, be civil. You want to curse by playing with spelling, go somewhere else. You add nothing to the discussion. You are offensive and disrespectful.

“Peace, Love and Beer!”

Living that 70's show

#41 Apr 22, 2008
Anya wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nasty!!!!!!!!!! That is so disgusting! I'm leaving!
Oh baby...so soon? But I was just getting my best moves on...you said you wanted to dance, so let's go...I've got plenty of moves left...you?

“Peace, Love and Beer!”

Living that 70's show

#42 Apr 22, 2008
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
good girl the slip and slide it all of the rage
love ya.
And I see from your profile you love to protect the "weaker"...

You've made an excellent choice here bro...nice pick! Too bad you're alllll alone on this one...lol!

“Peace, Love and Beer!”

Living that 70's show

#43 Apr 22, 2008
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
coram non judice
So what, you think you're a judge?
icw john

Jacksonville, FL

#44 Apr 22, 2008
Anya wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nasty!!!!!!!!!! That is so disgusting! I'm leaving!
grr you won! now you know what gets in her crawl! talking about her crawl space!
Pete

United States

#45 Apr 22, 2008
Well, apparently my defense of the good woman Anya was misplaced.
I think comments not addressing to topic are inappropiate.
But Anya seems to enjoy the male attention and the sexual innuendo.
I feel like I am interferring with online foreplay, and that makes me uncomfortable.

“Peace, Love and Beer!”

Living that 70's show

#46 Apr 22, 2008
Pete wrote:
Well, apparently my defense of the good woman Anya was misplaced.
I think comments not addressing to topic are inappropiate.
But Anya seems to enjoy the male attention and the sexual innuendo.
I feel like I am interferring with online foreplay, and that makes me uncomfortable.
It's not your bro...it's just something that had to be done. If or once you spend some time here, you'll understand just who I was dealing with...

Besides, I posted my public apology for all those that I bothered by doing this nasty little deed today...but it had to be done.

“Attorney at Law”

Since: Mar 08

The Galaxy Trio

#48 Apr 22, 2008
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Anya. Harvey, be civil. You want to curse by playing with spelling, go somewhere else. You add nothing to the discussion. You are offensive and disrespectful.
thank you. thats the nicest most sincere thing anyone has said to me. now fix your makeup because brittany spears is not coming back.
Carolina Blue

Garner, NC

#49 Apr 24, 2008
Watch out! The next crime of these "teens" could be murder! Happens all the time!
dsffs

Jacksonville, FL

#50 Apr 25, 2008
How Rude!
superleroy

Jacksonville, FL

#51 Apr 26, 2008
"Anya "]<quoted text>
Ann,
Unfortunately we cannot! When they took prayers out of the school it caused a wave that is now crashing in our society today. The police say do not hit your child, but on the other hand they cannot control crime. Now they want the parents to get involved. This is what I say, tell the police the children are their responsibility now.

whooa, hold up a min. The few times I had th polices at my house for my chilren, they encouraged me to physically disciplince them and offered to standby while I did this. This came from boh whit & black cops. The cops dont want to be responsible for our kids. Thats all a farce & cop out by stating you wouldntcorrect your children because you fear reprisals from authorities. You cant blame anyone but yourself. It your/our responsibility, not anyone elses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big church on westside next to I-10 hiding pedo... 5 hr Etagisacult 1
News America's First Home Goes Under (Jan '08) Tue Former employee 117
Fred Cotton's BBQ Sauce Recipe??? (Dec '11) Aug 19 RAFTERMAN 14
News Black Donald Trump Supporter Shot In Cleveland Bar (Jul '16) Aug 19 Rip Chen Picket 3
Anyone know tyree? (May '16) Aug 17 Maddog420 2
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Aug 16 Bud LaPoint 121
unsolved murder! (Mar '13) Mar '17 Ashley Mariah 12

Atlantic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic Beach Mortgages