Whitney Thompson Wins America's Next ...

Whitney Thompson Wins America's Next Top Model

There are 178 comments on the People,com story from May 15, 2008, titled Whitney Thompson Wins America's Next Top Model. In it, People,com reports that:

“I'm ready to knock down doors. I'm moving to New York. My bags are packed, I'm ready to go”

It's a first for America's Next Top Model - a full-figure winner. Whitney Thompson was named the the CW show's Cycle 10 champion Wednesday night, after competing in a final challenge - walking in a Versace ... via People,com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People,com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#161 Jul 11, 2008
he he!:P I eating another Popsicle. It's red. Yum!
Nickstella

New City, NY

#162 Jul 11, 2008
Kay wrote:
he he!:P I eating another Popsicle. It's red. Yum!
Cool!
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#163 Jul 11, 2008
thanks and I can't wait for the teen choice awrds! Only 35 more days!
Nickstella

New City, NY

#164 Jul 11, 2008
Kay wrote:
thanks and I can't wait for the teen choice awrds! Only 35 more days!
ya, totaley.
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#165 Jul 11, 2008
Soon it's gonna be only 34 more days! Yay! I hope Baby V wins!

Since: Jul 08

Saudi Arabia

#166 Jul 12, 2008
Nickstella wrote:
<quoted text>
ya, totaley.
ok i will not force you and i will tell SECRET too to not force you if you are sad cheer up don't be sad ok i will not talk to you all but if anyone in there wants to tell me anything i am just coming here daily

Since: Jul 08

Saudi Arabia

#167 Jul 12, 2008
Kay wrote:
Soon it's gonna be only 34 more days! Yay! I hope Baby V wins!
and go to my topic which i made Who is the best person in Topix.com go there and chat as much as you want see i just want to make you both rule the topix thing just make going on talking you both and finally there will be thousands of your chats and then you can say proudly that YOU RULE. Amer
Akram

Saudi Arabia

#168 Jul 12, 2008
Kay wrote:
Amer u can b 1 of Nickstella's and my friend if u want 2.
hi guys i am here how are you all i am sorry i could not comment cause i was on vacation sorry
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#169 Jul 12, 2008
Leave will ya?!!!!!!!!!
EXASPERATED

Orange Park, FL

#170 Jul 14, 2008
Ria wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with you...
What exactly are your qualifications concerning the fashion industry? We the public have never heard of you.
Kay

Rosedale, MD

#171 Jul 15, 2008
Akram siddique wrote:
<quoted text>and go to my topic which i made Who is the best person in Topix.com go there and chat as much as you want see i just want to make you both rule the topix thing just make going on talking you both and finally there will be thousands of your chats and then you can say proudly that YOU RULE. Amer
Can you get out of here? Nobody wants you here, okay?!
bella-steel

Edenbridge, UK

#172 Jul 25, 2008
God you're all such horrible bitches!
Girls like you lot give women a bad name -
bitchy, spiteful, green eyed monsters who would back stab a friend any day.
It's a superficial programme get over it!
No need to discriminate against people and whoever made the comment about Fatima going back to the Refugee camp is seriously sick.
Get off your high horses and actually do something with your lives instead of sitting around bitching about some brain numbing programme.
I'm so glad I have met many beautiful, intelligent, compassionate women before in my life because otherwise you girls would make me ashamed to be a woman. luckily I know you guys are the scraps at the bottom of the barrel and not a representation of real women at all.
Happy bitching bitches may you one day see the light and see how truly ugly you are inside.
Kay

Frederick, MD

#173 Aug 16, 2008
^^ Chill.
anonymous

Wichita, KS

#174 Aug 19, 2008
i completely agree with you americans should understand that this country is a melting pot..whether they like it or not..and fatima should have won because she had sooo much more potential..and i guess u right tyra probably didnt want her to achieve something that she couldnt.....
Fatima reminds me of a young Iman.
anna

Palm City, FL

#175 Oct 11, 2008
whitey was awsome shes such a good insperation to pluse size girls all across amarica
smiley114

Adelaide, Australia

#176 Oct 12, 2008
NICKSTELLA

your just jellus that whitney won americas next top model and that you wouldnt get close to even be in the top 20
i hated fatima and domanice katarshina anyaor whitney should of one and whitney isputting out the message you dont have to be size 2 to win or be a model so there ha
Nickstella

New City, NY

#177 Oct 28, 2008
smiley114 wrote:
NICKSTELLA
your just jellus that whitney won americas next top model and that you wouldnt get close to even be in the top 20
i hated fatima and domanice katarshina anyaor whitney should of one and whitney isputting out the message you dont have to be size 2 to win or be a model so there ha
immature.*rolls eyes*
Anonymous

United States

#178 Dec 14, 2008
Real Voice of Reason wrote:
And the winner of Americas Next Top Model is... "Mooooooooooooo!" Whitney.
Whitney may be a cow, but isn't the prize cow the fattest one? She is fat and overweight, but she looks great. She is a very beutiful big bellied belle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Step One Realty & Property Management 9 hr Cnipper 1
Angela Corey Files to Run Again 10 hr TOASTER 6
Review: Ifix & Cell Of Jacksonville (Apr '13) 12 hr Martin Stevens 12
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Sep '07) Mon robb 90
News Supreme Court disciplines 10 attorneys, Three f... (Jan '11) Mon Frank M Jerry 28
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Mon Johnny Bryant or ... 209
Art n Illusion Hair Salon Mon Carly 1
More from around the web

Atlantic Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]