New Homeless Shelter for Women and Ch...

New Homeless Shelter for Women and Children Now Open

There are 2 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Feb 23, 2007, titled New Homeless Shelter for Women and Children Now Open. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Angela Spears First Coast News JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The numbers are alarming when it comes to homelessness in Jacksonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

emily

Decatur, GA

#1 Feb 28, 2007
how do mothers and babies qualify to receive help? if anyone knows you don't have shelter hrs will take the child away.if you get to stay with a person for a minute, people will not allow you a place to get your life together. a mother with a newborn needs shelter yesterday. a safe place where single women are not allowed to threaten the child. how on earth do you qualify?
anita jones

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Me an my daughter she's 3months need a place to stay we don't have anywhere to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating Black Women In Jacksonville Area Mon Sly Fox 1
News The flip side of years of no hurricanes: Good l... (May '15) Mon Actual Science 4
Single mom moving to Jax.. are there any assist... (Mar '08) Sun fla814 143
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Sat DentalFloss 205
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) Aug 27 Judy W 23
Hell's Angels are coming to Nassau County, FL Aug 26 malo 10
Review: Boty Enterprises (Aug '15) Aug 26 Screwed Over Too 2

Atlantic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic Beach Mortgages