atlantic beach police wont help

atlantic beach police wont help

Posted in the Atlantic Beach Forum

amy

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2009
I have lived in my apartment since april, I have a neighbor whos kids are out of controlle.They cuss hit my kids and destroy everything. I recently started to call police when my daughter got beat up and the mother told her kids anytime they see us call us white bi*ches and who*res. The cops said there was nothing to file a report about. Today i got a call on my phone from the mother that said when i pulled up in my yard she was gonna beat me up while her kids beat up mine. I reported it and the police basiccaly said there is nothing to do unless something bad happends and they dont do anything about kids fighting. what can i do? My kids cant walk to the car without being assulted physicaly or verbally. It sucks. And they are learning it all from there nasty mother. I need help before i snap!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Richest 23 hr Stanley Tookie Wi... 1
News Young Man Shot Dead at Panama Park (Apr '08) Jun 27 duvallll 46
State Attorney and Public Defender (Duval Count... (Mar '08) Jun 25 vortex 9,952
Guadalupe rodriguez,Maria Rodriguez about Marce... Jun 24 8itch 1
News Volusia to get its 1st VyStar branch Jun 23 Richard Move 2
unsolved murder! (Mar '13) Jun 2 Carolyn Evans 7
News Documents released in Conch House melee show pa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 2parents 1

Atlantic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic Beach Mortgages