Union 'stands by our officer' after A...

Union 'stands by our officer' after Atlantic Beach police chief cleared of inappropriate conduct

There are 1 comment on the The Florida Times-Union story from Aug 5, 2009, titled Union 'stands by our officer' after Atlantic Beach police chief cleared of inappropriate conduct. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

Now that Police Chief Michael Classey has been cleared of inappropriate conduct toward a female officer, the union representing her and other officers wants a detailed review of the investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

petie

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Aug 23, 2009
These are Police Officers right? Would seem to me the fight is out on the streets. I would think that if he " the Chief" screwed up the investigation we already have would have cleared this up. Hope the rest of the cops over there are protecting us....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Youth Pastor Sentenced to Prison for Chi... (Oct '07) 7 hr Wilpri 521
pig bbq sauce recipe (Apr '11) Sat Tom 26
do you have a forbidden sex story? (Aug '14) Sat Kyle X 42
pitbull laws (Jun '08) Dec 7 Bmad 176
News Video Spotlight - Fight Between Girls in Shower... (Oct '07) Dec 4 SEC 33
unsolved murder! (Mar '13) Mar '17 Ashley Mariah 12
you live a great place please vote hillary to s... (Oct '16) Oct '16 hillary for presi... 1

Atlantic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic Beach Mortgages