4th of July Celebration at Jacksonvil...

4th of July Celebration at Jacksonville Beach

There are 2 comments on the First Coast News story from Jul 3, 2008, titled 4th of July Celebration at Jacksonville Beach. In it, First Coast News reports that:

Preparations are under way for July 4th Celebrations at Jacksonville Beach. Organizers are expecting thousands to attend "Liberty Celebration." It will be held at the Sea Walk Pavilion and include a fireworks ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News.

Tom

Gardena, CA

#1 Jul 5, 2008
Am I the only one that finds it a little crazy that the police in neptune beach we going up and down 1st street clearing the bikes off the road! The main safety hazard on 1st street this year was the over whelming amount of cop cars going from one end to the other- "clearing the street". Most neptune beach residents and visitors know better than to drive up and down 1st street on the 4th of july, and are accustomed to the bikes. Riding bikes on 1st street has been a tradition for as many years as I can remember.
Galoshes

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jul 12, 2008
I have no idea why someone who want to deal with the traffic there anywhere, that evening. Besides, until you have seen a fireworks display by Macy's, everything else is pale in comparison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cougar looking Apr 23 Mom 11
April Study (Feb '14) Apr 23 April 8
$65,000 To End Court Scandal in Judge Belvin Pe... (May '11) Apr 22 Gloria 72
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) Apr 20 Dam 856
David Hyles (Mar '09) Apr 18 dlgrifzard 20
Walgreens Mar '18 SorryAssFolks 1
Adam Silva (Oct '13) Dec '17 I know 7

Atlantic Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Atlantic Beach Mortgages