Man honors those who serve

Man honors those who serve

There are 9 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Sep 8, 2009, titled Man honors those who serve. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Sinh Tho Hguyen talks about his adventures on his journey by foot to support the troops.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Since: Jan 09

Alamogordo

#1 Sep 8, 2009
What an awe-inspiring story. That this man who came from Viet Nam would show so much love, loyalty and support for our troops and our country is amazing.
Duke Rathbun

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 8, 2009
Thank you,Mr.Nguyen,on behalf of all of us who are and have served our country.
Duke Rathbun

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 8, 2009
On behalf of all of us who have and are serving,thank you,Mr.Nguyen.
Manny

Woodland Hills, CA

#4 Sep 8, 2009
My blessings go out to this fine man and may God protect him on his journey. Mr. Nguyen is the epitome of what this country is all about and this man was not even born in this country. My fellow American born citizens, have we been so absorbed with ourselves that we have forgotten what our men and women in our arm services, past and present, are doing for us, giving us the freedom to live, worship and express ourselves as citizen of this nation which no other nations allows their citizens to do.

Mr. Nguyen, I, a retired Army soldier, salute you for your expression of appreciation that you are showing to our men and women who have served and/or serving in this country's military. Thank you sir.

Oh, Mr. Rodgiguez, if you are out there, hope you will find out that you have a SON, a son who showing the whole nation what it is to appreciate what this country has to offer. Contact your son.
Chuck Stonex

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Sep 8, 2009
God bless him and keep him safe and protected on his journey.

I am only one veteran who appreciates your gesture.
A lil common sense is all

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Sep 8, 2009
I wonder if this man is dependent on donations for food and drink? He definitely deserves the help to bring attention to the troops. Does anyone know?
just visiting

Romney, WV

#7 Sep 8, 2009
I commend you Mr. Hguyen on this amazing journey. What an awesome thing for you to do for the soldiers and for America. I hope if your Dad reads this he will step up and say; I am proud of you my boy. I sure hope donations are coming your way to help me out on this trek. God Bless You and may He keep you safe.
LOL

San Angelo, TX

#8 Sep 8, 2009
God Bless you
God first

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2009
Very inspiring story!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owner of Cat-Can-Do Marine Arrested on Three Co... (Jan '08) Sun Babygirl 25
News Strange & Unusual - Fake Firefighter Showed Up ... (Sep '07) Apr 21 One who knows 7
Biggest cloud compitition and Raffel Apr 21 Johnny clouds 2
My husband is BISEXUAL (May '11) Apr 21 ichweiss 52
News Youth pastor arrested in 1994 dismemberment of ... Apr 19 Truth Rulz 1
Hell's Angels are coming to Nassau County, FL (Jun '16) Apr 17 Farrell Landon 14
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Apr 17 Justice seeker 233

Atlantic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic Beach Mortgages