Attorney with Public Defender's Office Arrested

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Cathleen O'Toole First Coast News ATLANTIC BEACH, FL - '- As a lawyer with the Duval County Public Defender's Office, he's used to visiting the jail to meet with his ... Full Story
Kristie

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2008
When did this happen? What year?

Thanks

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 9, 2008
Kristie wrote:
When did this happen? What year?
Thanks
2003..FYI for further reference..at the very bottom of the story, there will be dates of when it was first reported and dates of any updates.
Ourside

Orange Park, FL

#3 Jul 14, 2008
scott1 wrote:
<quoted text>2003..FYI for further reference..at the very bottom of the story, there will be dates of when it was first reported and dates of any updates.
So the state attorney's office will keep him because he's a "good attorney" who prosecutes other drunk drivers. We'll ain't that a hoot?!
EXASPERATED

Orange Park, FL

#4 Jul 14, 2008
Are you sober enough yourself to read?! It is the PUBLIC DEFENDER. It's a good thing you're my friend or I'd really be nasty. LOL
concerned citizen

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jul 15, 2008
Ourside wrote:
<quoted text>
So the state attorney's office will keep him because he's a "good attorney" who prosecutes other drunk drivers. We'll ain't that a hoot?!
Are you drunk NOW? Public defenders, well, they DEFEND. They are the ones advocating for the ones charged with a crime. It is a tough job, which pays little, and the caseload is enormous. So how does drinking and driving effect one's fitness to adequately advocate for his/her client? I would imagine it would give them new perspective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best place to live? 2 hr bluedolphin 1
Spoiled white liberal scum 2 hr ed dwyer hates USA 19
State inspector issues emergency closure order ... (Mar '12) 2 hr madoff agenda 5
Branch Davidians vs Mosques 5 hr Roman 16
New around town? Feb 23 Active Mom 1
Review: Ifix & Cell Of Jacksonville (Apr '13) Feb 22 Ashley 6
Flag 9 Feb 21 AG Rives 1
Atlantic Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Atlantic Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News