Attorney with Public Defender's Offic...

Attorney with Public Defender's Office Arrested

There are 5 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Mar 1, 2008, titled Attorney with Public Defender's Office Arrested. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Cathleen O'Toole First Coast News ATLANTIC BEACH, FL - '- As a lawyer with the Duval County Public Defender's Office, he's used to visiting the jail to meet with his ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Kristie

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2008
When did this happen? What year?

Thanks

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 9, 2008
Kristie wrote:
When did this happen? What year?
Thanks
2003..FYI for further reference..at the very bottom of the story, there will be dates of when it was first reported and dates of any updates.
Ourside

Orange Park, FL

#3 Jul 14, 2008
scott1 wrote:
<quoted text>2003..FYI for further reference..at the very bottom of the story, there will be dates of when it was first reported and dates of any updates.
So the state attorney's office will keep him because he's a "good attorney" who prosecutes other drunk drivers. We'll ain't that a hoot?!
EXASPERATED

Orange Park, FL

#4 Jul 14, 2008
Are you sober enough yourself to read?! It is the PUBLIC DEFENDER. It's a good thing you're my friend or I'd really be nasty. LOL
concerned citizen

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jul 15, 2008
Ourside wrote:
<quoted text>
So the state attorney's office will keep him because he's a "good attorney" who prosecutes other drunk drivers. We'll ain't that a hoot?!
Are you drunk NOW? Public defenders, well, they DEFEND. They are the ones advocating for the ones charged with a crime. It is a tough job, which pays little, and the caseload is enormous. So how does drinking and driving effect one's fitness to adequately advocate for his/her client? I would imagine it would give them new perspective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Ttent 5 hr Carlos Danger 2
Nudes. 15 hr lynn 6
Art n Illusion Hair Salon Thu Amber 7
Hookup? Thu Wicked 1
my boyfriend wants me to flash and let my tits ... Wed casey201526 1
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Wed Hurt and Sad 190
lonzie barton Jul 28 concerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic Beach Mortgages