Time To End Black History Month?

Time To End Black History Month?

There are 10191 comments on the www.news4jax.com story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Time To End Black History Month?. In it, www.news4jax.com reports that:

Should Black History Month fade into history? End Black History Month? Claims that Black History Month is outdated are gaining a new potency, as schools diversify their curricula and President Barack Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news4jax.com.

BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11421 Apr 10, 2013
LOL
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
How come black people don't marry Mexicans? Because they're afraid their kids will be too lazy to steal.
BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11422 Apr 10, 2013
Like I said kneegrow I am not afraid of any porch monkies. You bastards jump and scream like the litte animals that you are, but one on one your all a bunch of pussies and you know it, so know your role kneegrow, eat your fried chicken and watermelon and go picks me some cotton slave BOY. You wouldn't be able to come to my area because you don't have a car and there is no buses, but I would be more than happy to come to your hood and beat the ever living shit out you, big lipped orangutang bitch.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' worm piss, the fact that you are too afraid of us Blacks to where you don't stick around long ehough to call yourself not backing down, LOFL! Also the fact that your scared monkey azz keep changing stupid screen names in these forums is an indication of your cowardice towards me, LOFL! Your lame invitation lacks balls and an address which means you really do not want me to visit your stupid monkey azz, LOFL! Lots of cowardly racists like you have given me the same lame invite but that is as far as they are willing to go with me or any Black person, LOFL! So know your role my stupid klanigguh.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
yea

New Canaan, CT

#11423 Apr 10, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
How come black people don't marry Mexicans? Because they're afraid their kids will be too lazy to steal.
true about the sh-itskins and the kneeggers
BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11425 Apr 10, 2013
And you forgot to add:
4. Black is ugly
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' worm piss, your being a stupid klanigguh racist? DUH! That is as obvious as:
1- Sun is hot.
2- Grass is green.
3- Water is wet.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11426 Apr 10, 2013
Whatever black piss, the fact that I changed my screen name does not mean that I am afraid of your ugly monkey ass. I am not afraid of you jigglett I will meet you at any popyees, KFC or any fried chicken shack of your choice, I will even meet you at the welfare office where you hang out, you lazy ugly kneegrow.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' worm piss, the fact that you are too afraid of us Blacks to where you don't stick around long ehough to call yourself not backing down, LOFL! Also the fact that your scared monkey azz keep changing stupid screen names in these forums is an indication of your cowardice towards me, LOFL! Your lame invitation lacks balls and an address which means you really do not want me to visit your stupid monkey azz, LOFL! Lots of cowardly racists like you have given me the same lame invite but that is as far as they are willing to go with me or any Black person, LOFL! So know your role my stupid klanigguh.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
yea

New Canaan, CT

#11429 Apr 10, 2013
BIG WORM wrote:
And you forgot to add:
4. Black is ugly
<quoted text>
so are kneeggers
fatbacksx

Portland, OR

#11431 Apr 10, 2013
Wow! this country really is inside it's ass.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11432 Apr 10, 2013
The best way to tell when a poster has a very weak argument, is that they will always put LOL!!!! at the end of every one of their posts. They do it because it's all they have. They know it's weak but do it anyway due to stupidity, lack of education, and kneeger upbringing. Irmo. What a sh!thole that is. Been through there many times and never cared to stop. S.C.' is full of these type of sh!tholes. Orangeburg is another roach infested apehole. It was a nice town until it got infested.
But that is natural for the kneeger.
newtown sucks

New Canaan, CT

#11433 Apr 10, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>So are you stupid section 6 klaneegers.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NO ME KRAKKER
YOU KNEEGGER lol lol lol lol lol

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11436 Apr 10, 2013
Isaiah Bradley wrote:
<quoted text>(End Black Racism wrote:
Yes End Racism, End Blck History Month)

Will that end racism in America which can first racism or black history month??? Here a list of other Federally recognized celebrations.
January Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
February Black History Month
March Women's History Month
May Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
Sep 15 - Oct 15 Hispanic Heritage Month
October Disability Employment Awareness Month
November American Indian and Alaska Native Heritage M
ONLY BLACK HISTORY offends white people. They have a special hard on for Black folk. If I didn't know better I would begin to believe they're jealous of Black folk.

These guys love to use nanny state, welfare (which was begun to feed white meen), AA which was meant to force equal and fair opportunity had been coopted and used by WHITE WOMEN. White women are the true users and benefactors of Affirmative Action, but white folk won't admit it or acknowledge it, better to keep it as a club to use against Black Americans.

It burns white ass to know Blacks really are equal to them and just as savvy. Better to try to continue to marginalize them, though it doesn't work and they are failing miserably. What scaring the shit out of them is the fact that within the next few years...THEY are going to be the minorities. LMAO.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11437 Apr 10, 2013
The best thing that warms me up from inside is knowing that prior to, but primarily after emancipation the Blacks that could integrated into white society where they married into white families and lived amongst them as white people. LMAO. I love the irony of them sitting in superiority to the Blacks that were serving them, as they played with their mixed children. I bet their "white" spouses laughed at and held them in contempt. And now today their descendants live on, unaware that in their line there are negroes. Good times...Good times.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11438 Apr 10, 2013
Angry they couldn't break Black folk, even after almost 400 years. It eats them alive just knowing that Blacks are thriving and though white folk have sought to define the entire Black race by the actions of the few it still hasn't stopped Black folk from trying. Black folk are actually coming to a place of equality white descendants hadn't anticipated as happening. Today's whites are soft and not made of the sterner stuff of their ancestors. Today's white have soft hands from living soft lives, believing Black folks upward growth could be controlled by laws and obstruction. Idiots. They know now.
SHAYDEE GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11439 Apr 10, 2013
GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB
WowTheBoogieDown wrote:
<quoted text>ONLY BLACK HISTORY offends white people. They have a special hard on for Black folk. If I didn't know better I would begin to believe they're jealous of Black folk.
These guys love to use nanny state, welfare (which was begun to feed white meen), AA which was meant to force equal and fair opportunity had been coopted and used by WHITE WOMEN. White women are the true users and benefactors of Affirmative Action, but white folk won't admit it or acknowledge it, better to keep it as a club to use against Black Americans.
It burns white ass to know Blacks really are equal to them and just as savvy. Better to try to continue to marginalize them, though it doesn't work and they are failing miserably. What scaring the shit out of them is the fact that within the next few years...THEY are going to be the minorities. LMAO.
BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11443 Apr 10, 2013
Can you answer a question for me? I will make it easy so your simple chimp mind can understand. Why do you always use that stupid LOL at the end of your statements? Your not funny at all.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' worm piss, the fact that you are always changing your stupid screen name DOES mean you are afraid of me. Your klanjig monkey azz is afraid of me. Your monkey azz will not meet me at any chicken restaurant because you are too busy being chcken ya' stupid COONfederate yard monkey, LOFL! Besides, when your monkey azz says meet you at a chicken place, your scared klanjig monkey azz will not go anywhere a Black person would be anyway. Yo' dumbazz, why the hell should I waste my time looking for your section 8 trailer park dwelling monkey azz at the welfare office? You blend in with the poor trailer trash that is already there ya' stupid fugly ape lip klan monkey. LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
kneegges noose

New Canaan, CT

#11444 Apr 11, 2013
BIG WORM wrote:
Can you answer a question for me? I will make it easy so your simple chimp mind can understand. Why do you always use that stupid LOL at the end of your statements? Your not funny at all.
<quoted text>
big john needs the kneegger noose around its neck LoL
yea

New Canaan, CT

#11446 Apr 11, 2013
Obama Mama wrote:
Yes Lord, I am sick of hearing about people who be dead adn gone and really didn't do much anyhow. TIme for us all to lay this race crap aside and just let each other live in peace.
true

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11447 Apr 11, 2013
BIG WORM wrote:
Can you answer a question for me? I will make it easy so your simple chimp mind can understand. Why do you always use that stupid LOL at the end of your statements? Your not funny at all.
<quoted text>
Because it's all he's got.
BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11448 Apr 11, 2013
Yup
kneegges noose wrote:
<quoted text> big john needs the kneegger noose around its neck LoL

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11454 Apr 11, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' klan monkey, if i want to hear from your monkey azz, I will shove a bad penny up your monkey azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some lol's for your dumbazz
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
This is what the majority of S.C. negroes are like folks. Even a bull whip couldn't beat any sense into them. Their only value was to crop tobacco, and pick cotton.

That's about it.
BIG WORM

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11455 Apr 11, 2013
I got the rope, now we have to find a tree. I think that will put some sense into this prick.
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>This is what the majority of S.C. negroes are like folks. Even a bull whip couldn't beat any sense into them. Their only value was to crop tobacco, and pick cotton.
That's about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Reasons to move and not to move to Jacksonv... (Jul '08) 3 hr knyboston 163
Review: Jennifer Miller Feb 18 JENNIFER 2
Poll Who is the hottest newsvixen in Jacksonville? (May '08) Feb 18 Yette12 103
Who ROCK Bus Feb 14 Nosy Owl 1
News Sisters of Cherish Perrywinkle removed from mother (Jul '13) Feb 14 Concerned 19
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) Feb 14 HotChocolate 854
Adam Silva (Oct '13) Dec '17 I know 7

Atlantic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic Beach Mortgages