Time To End Black History Month?

Time To End Black History Month?

There are 10194 comments on the www.news4jax.com story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Time To End Black History Month?. In it, www.news4jax.com reports that:

Should Black History Month fade into history? End Black History Month? Claims that Black History Month is outdated are gaining a new potency, as schools diversify their curricula and President Barack Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news4jax.com.

SHADY GREYDY

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11009 Apr 1, 2013
All I have to say is GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB!
Blind Melo Jelly Jr

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11010 Apr 1, 2013
I want my daddy records back
Islamsucks

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11014 Apr 1, 2013
Ok fine, but is it the same greasy spoon that your daddy plays the skin flute at? You big ugly dummy.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo; sukpiss, you are going to need more than your less than minimum wage job to support me. Why don't you put on your leather skirt and go down to the Greasy Spoon Truck Stop and service the truckers. After your shift is over, bring me my money ya' stupid tranny kkklanny.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky Leroy

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11015 Apr 1, 2013
If it's in front of your house don't you mean lawn monkey, being that your black and therefore you are a monkey and would put an image of your kind in front of your lawn.
<quoted text>Yo' leroy piss, was that your scared monkey azz in front of my house? I thought you were a lawn jockey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
SHADY GREYDY

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11016 Apr 1, 2013
GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB
Mr Brown

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11018 Apr 1, 2013
You needs sum edumacation.
<quoted text>Yo' leroy piss, thanks for the suck up compliment. But it does little to the fact that you are a stupid COONservative yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 13

United States

#11019 Apr 1, 2013
Lucky Leroy wrote:
If it's in front of your house don't you mean lawn monkey, being that your black and therefore you are a monkey and would put an image of your kind in front of your lawn.
<quoted text>
You're a fu©king loser dude. We're all descended from monkeys, thus you're a monkey too ya [email protected] idiot.
SHADY GREYDY

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11021 Apr 1, 2013
Oh my! GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB
COONERACHIE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11022 Apr 1, 2013
All this talk about monkies and piss, makes me feel like I am at the zoo or some random Darkie hood.
SHADY GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11023 Apr 1, 2013
WOW!!!!!! All I have to say is a GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB!!!!!
SHADY GREYDEE

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11024 Apr 1, 2013
Well goodnight people and GOOB GOOBALEE GOOB to you all.
Slick Skilett

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11025 Apr 1, 2013
What's black history? Is that for real? Or is it like KWANZA made up. Curious minds want to know.
Slick Skilett

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11026 Apr 1, 2013
Listen you monkey face, what's this calling other people loser. You are the loser my ape like little friend.
AlienChild wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fu©king loser dude. We're all descended from monkeys, thus you're a monkey too ya [email protected] idiot.
Skid Mark

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11027 Apr 1, 2013
Yo mamma be descended from monkies.
AlienChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Buckwheat

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11028 Apr 1, 2013
After seeing all these comments let's try to get back on the topic of BHM. I do not believe that it should not be mandatory. Although I think all etnicities should know how they contributed to this country, but none should be forced. I hope this doesn't sound like I am being closed minded. I just do not like the word mandatory. ( only intelligent answers please)
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#11029 Apr 2, 2013
Southern Belle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong the people that are dead and gone have contributed so much to the history of African Americans or Americans period. They should be honored in each and every way.
I do not celebrate Black History month in February becasue to me it is plan silly when I know I am black so I celebrate it each and every day. I do not need a month, the shortest, to celebrate th econtribution of our people.
So name some of these so-called "contributions", besides contributing to the crime rate of every city they're in.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#11030 Apr 2, 2013
Buckwheat wrote:
After seeing all these comments let's try to get back on the topic of BHM. I do not believe that it should not be mandatory. Although I think all etnicities should know how they contributed to this country, but none should be forced. I hope this doesn't sound like I am being closed minded. I just do not like the word mandatory.( only intelligent answers please)
Everybody EXCEPT white people because that would be "racist" right?
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#11031 Apr 2, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>I said i scrolled down on this thread and i can see most of the comments are people who do no know anything about BHM. Your posting tell me you do not know why BHM is in February.If someone think you are stupid, why open up your mouth and remove all doubt.
Since you seem to be the "expert" on BHM, please educate us on the "true" meaning of BHM.

And don't forget anything, tell us ALL the facts.

Let's see what YOU know about BHM.
Dont tread on me

United States

#11032 Apr 2, 2013
Time to get these stinkapes off welfare and back on the fields, picking produce and staying out of trouble.

Since: Apr 13

Hyderabad, India

#11033 Apr 2, 2013
We don't need black or white history month;we need a Factual and fundamental American history,not opinionated history speeches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hell's Angels are coming to Nassau County, FL 8 hr malo 10
Review: Boty Enterprises (Aug '15) 13 hr Screwed Over Too 2
trump maybe russia Fri Go Blue Forever 5
News Man Caught Having Sex with a Picnic Table (Mar '08) Wed Ricky F 958
News U.S. and World News - Child Falls From Ferris W... (Aug '07) Wed Michelle 12
to go or not to go by darkvader (Feb '08) Aug 23 brandy trujillo 23
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Aug 22 RFFR 221

Atlantic Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlantic Beach Mortgages