|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

real voter wrote:
<quoted text>God I realy feel bad about that,I did listen to my better judgement and I just couldn't do it to this town.I'll leave the dirty work for you.
That's right Rose....you were a contributing factor to the near destruction of our town, and then left the dirty clean-up work for those who care, and it didn't have anything to do with "better judgement", but everything to do with control and deceit.

Are you forgiven? Absolutely. I just pray that you can forgive yourself so you can be free of the emotional pain you're in. Your inability to move forward in a positive way, and your lack of self-regulation is like a poisonous venom that repels your neighbors and infects your own family. Is that really how you want to live your life? I can assure you, continue on this path and your heart won't bear the pressure of the building bitterness and hatred. What you're doing is a form of self-abuse, and then you spew the over-flow onto everyone else. I know your family loves you....now if they would only step in and insist on therapy; I suggest that with no malice, only concern for those closest to you.
Scarlettears

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

real voter wrote:
<quoted text>I always said if I did't piss some body off I wasn't doing my job.How am I doing.
I'm not mad at you Rose, I never was.....I just drew you out, that's all.
Just Fine

Gaines, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

real voter wrote:
<quoted text>I always said if I did't piss some body off I wasn't doing my job.How am I doing.
ROSE!
Amie

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Just Fine wrote:
<quoted text>ROSE!
Rose who?
real voter

Onondaga, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Scarlettears wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mad at you Rose, I never was.....I just drew you out, that's all.
Just don't call me Kim.Thats what happens when you run your vocabulary dry start calling names and swearing its a sure sign of ignorance.
real voter

Onondaga, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Scarlettears wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Rose....you were a contributing factor to the near destruction of our town, and then left the dirty clean-up work for those who care, and it didn't have anything to do with "better judgement", but everything to do with control and deceit.
Are you forgiven? Absolutely. I just pray that you can forgive yourself so you can be free of the emotional pain you're in. Your inability to move forward in a positive way, and your lack of self-regulation is like a poisonous venom that repels your neighbors and infects your own family. Is that really how you want to live your life? I can assure you, continue on this path and your heart won't bear the pressure of the building bitterness and hatred. What you're doing is a form of self-abuse, and then you spew the over-flow onto everyone else. I know your family loves you....now if they would only step in and insist on therapy; I suggest that with no malice, only concern for those closest to you.
I wake up every morning and look myself in the eye a say you one bad sob hurt me,hurt me.And I love my life I would't trade it for nothing.I love to watch this town disapear 1 business at a time today Happs tommorrow the bank I just can't wait for another recall and they close the school boy you must feel powerfull,what town are you going to after Atlanta,I almost feel like I should pay you for the entertainment that I am getting out this.
Scarlettears

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

real voter wrote:
<quoted text>I wake up every morning and look myself in the eye a say you one bad sob hurt me,hurt me.And I love my life I would't trade it for nothing.I love to watch this town disapear 1 business at a time today Happs tommorrow the bank I just can't wait for another recall and they close the school boy you must feel powerfull,what town are you going to after Atlanta,I almost feel like I should pay you for the entertainment that I am getting out this.
I accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and of course, cash. Night-night Rosie.
Trouble

Hurricane, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Atlanta has no idea as to it's past, There has always been an upper class And Gov. imposition on the area since WW1. You live in a state/fed land grab area and think you have all that natural surrounding by your choice. You can't breath air there without being questioned as to why your there. Being in Atlanta is as if being in communism. All for one and none for all. Move and let the squirls finger it out.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

real voter wrote:
<quoted text>I wake up every morning and look myself in the eye a say you one bad sob hurt me,hurt me.And I love my life I would't trade it for nothing.I love to watch this town disapear 1 business at a time today Happs tommorrow the bank I just can't wait for another recall and they close the school boy you must feel powerfull,what town are you going to after Atlanta,I almost feel like I should pay you for the entertainment that I am getting out this.
I actually feel sad for you. You are one deeply bitter and sad person. Anyone who delights in another's misfortune is need desperate need of much therapy. I hope you do something to improve your outlook soon, the glass really is half full. I wish you well.
taxpayer

Tecumseh, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

its all good after they spend 30k for a lawyers opinion on the facts that are in front of them concerning a easement they never had but want then pay for the destruction they've caused the property owners, The township should be close to broke and will once again want to raise your taxes. So as they wanted was to cause all of us to bicker about dda's and coc's and each other nobody watches the cathouse. LMAO
Go See

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

taxpayer wrote:
its all good after they spend 30k for a lawyers opinion on the facts that are in front of them concerning a easement they never had but want then pay for the destruction they've caused the property owners, The township should be close to broke and will once again want to raise your taxes. So as they wanted was to cause all of us to bicker about dda's and coc's and each other nobody watches the cathouse. LMAO
Watch for the request for millages on the next ballot. At Mondays meeting it was discussed to request a millage for the briley twsp roads and cemetary. I think 30 grand would have been great for the cemetary or the roads how about you?
unknown666

Clinton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

maybe you should take a look at the eagles club rumor has it they are all crooked and money being taken from the people of atlanta and only get a slap on the hand no fair to us honest people who dont steal from others

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 73 of73
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atlanta Discussions

Search the Atlanta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Senate Bill 68 Bad News for MI's ORV Trail System (Apr '13) 13 hr County Laws 18
Elk County Animal Shelter - Looking for Informa... Fri Kim 44
BUY SELL TRADE Montmorency (Dec '11) Fri amy 27
Best restaurant in Atlanta ? (May '12) Fri amy 34
Best doctor ? Fri Natgeo 2
Bars in Atlanta (Aug '13) Fri Camron 13
Medical MJ dispensary opening uptown Atlanta Fri elenoire 10
•••
•••
•••
Atlanta Dating

more search filters

less search filters