Tri Township Ambulance
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anamnesis

United States

#61 Dec 25, 2008
to all who have posted negative, postitive and sometimes over the top blogs on Tri and all other blogs on this chat forum. I wish you ALL the peace and joy of this special season. I wish you health and joy in the future. While some of you I do not agree with, putting aside our differences I sincerely hope you have a wonderful holiday and the new year brings you good times and happiness too. I as a Christian hope for understanding,tolerance for all.. God Bless, Merry Christmas
Jason

Middleville, MI

#62 Dec 25, 2008
Anamnesis wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the same reason you stopped? I'm sure you would have no problem with Tri EMS being in Rochester MN eating if they had taken you or a loved one to Mayo!!! You should be ashamed of your smearing those EMT's If you have a problem with someone don't smear the whole service. The work hard and do a good job
Well if Dan was gone I would say stop. Dan is still taking the spot light for the good things that happened there but when something bad happens the department takes the blame not Dan. So yes smear the Department Dan is in. So accept it if you work there because I surely would rather have a ride from a civilian before hte Ambulance there. The bill would kill you if the ride doesn't. Merry Christmas!!
jinglebells

Gaylord, MI

#63 Dec 25, 2008
Yes, the bills that the service writes off if the insurance doesn't cover it - those will kill you. The three critical care medics that work for tri - which i might add is the highest level of Paramedic that you can achieve - they won't help at all if your hurt. So by all means take your private vehicle and risk death or further injury enroute to the hospital. Lets bad mouth an entire company because you don't like the person in charge. Not only is that incredibly idiotic but also supremely immature
Well

Aiken, SC

#64 Jan 13, 2009
so dan the man got off once again. sad sad town we live in.
ghost of the past

United States

#65 Jan 13, 2009
Well wrote:
so dan the man got off once again. sad sad town we live in.
When did he get off, and for which incident?
eternal dreamer

Dubois, IN

#66 Jan 13, 2009
Oh my - "Why Jump" is going to jump to the top of the post again!
Will be back

AOL

#67 Jan 14, 2009
This guy will be back! He obviously didn't learn from the time he did get some punishment, however what he is learning now is that he can do these things and not be punished, especially now that his buddy is the Sheriff.We will get a chance to talk about this again, unfortunatly!
ha ha

Fairview, MI

#68 Feb 25, 2009
what in the world will danny do now?

hillman is now als oscoda will soon be als not getting as man transfers it seems as if his empire is falling...
Ugh

Ludington, MI

#69 Feb 25, 2009
Go F*ck yourself, seriously. His "empire" consists of a lot of people who have families to take care of and are there to do their job. Stop wishing for the world to crumble around Tri-township and expel some energy on something that matters.
ha ha

Tustin, MI

#70 Feb 26, 2009
well i am sorry if you are one of the poor people that works for danny but i dont know what to tell you i make sure and check into a place i am going to go to work for and if they dont have of what are they called some morals i guess you would say i cant personally work for them you know what danny has done this to him self and i do not feel bad for him in the least bit just like he dont feel bad for those who will loose a job because he is the most two faced person i have ever met he will look you in the eye while he stabs you in the back so you know what for those of you taken in by dans bs i am sorry but you had to of scene it coming
Charger07

United States

#71 Feb 26, 2009
Ugh wrote:
Go F*ck yourself, seriously. His "empire" consists of a lot of people who have families to take care of and are there to do their job. Stop wishing for the world to crumble around Tri-township and expel some energy on something that matters.
Sounds like you could benefit from some anger management classes. We are all entitled to our own opinions, even though others don't agree with us.
TheLove

La Crosse, WI

#72 Feb 26, 2009
It's nice to see that Danny is still in everyone's hearts and minds.
mary jane

Onalaska, WI

#73 Mar 5, 2009
Charger07 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it sure does. I wonder why he's wearing sunglasses? Could it be from the tumble he took exiting the moving vehicle as mentioned before? He should do the right thing and resign from his position. What an embarrassment to his profession.
WOW! It's clear what idiots all of you are. He has been wearing those sunglasses since way before the accident. This is getting old
mary jane

Onalaska, WI

#74 Mar 5, 2009
ha ha wrote:
well i am sorry if you are one of the poor people that works for danny but i dont know what to tell you i make sure and check into a place i am going to go to work for and if they dont have of what are they called some morals i guess you would say i cant personally work for them you know what danny has done this to him self and i do not feel bad for him in the least bit just like he dont feel bad for those who will loose a job because he is the most two faced person i have ever met he will look you in the eye while he stabs you in the back so you know what for those of you taken in by dans bs i am sorry but you had to of scene it coming
It's also clear that you don't know how to use the word "scene". U must really think u said something.
Dickleberryhound

Ludington, MI

#75 Mar 6, 2009
"Haha" is just angry because he got his pepe-hosen stuck in the vacuum again. Tri refused to run the call because their staff is, truthfully, terrified of cooties.

It is sad when an employee bashes their service though, haha.
WhattheHeck

La Crosse, WI

#76 Mar 7, 2009
Tri has a good service with bad management. It just goes to show that no matter what type of a criminal you are you can do anything you want with a high priced lawyer there to back you up. As a tax payor it makes me proud to know that I can keep Dan out of jail!

You go Dan! Break as many laws as you can!
Charger07

United States

#77 Mar 7, 2009
mary jane wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! It's clear what idiots all of you are. He has been wearing those sunglasses since way before the accident. This is getting old
If it's getting so old, why did you respond?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sugar Mama's nama Ben 10 (Jul '14) Apr 30 mosa 14
sugar daddy in need!!!!! (Oct '14) Apr 20 fun 11
Problems with i2k internet connection (Feb '12) Apr 12 foo 10
News Spring Break Road Trip: Try one of Michigan's B... Apr 4 havens 1
Chatter's Bar and Restaurant Mar '16 atlantapeeps 1
Own your failures Mar '16 You did it to you... 2
Freddies Family Market (Aug '14) Feb '16 Mac 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages