The truth always comes out!

http://wbkb11. com/changeables/videos/pkgs/no vember/nov13h1. wmv

Since: Aug 08

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2008
Hummm wrote:
The truth always comes out!
http://wbkb11. com/changeables/videos/pkgs/no vember/nov13h1. wmv
Yes, it sure does. I wonder why he's wearing sunglasses? Could it be from the tumble he took exiting the moving vehicle as mentioned before? He should do the right thing and resign from his position. What an embarrassment to his profession.
D Observer

Gaylord, MI

#3 Nov 19, 2008
Well, perhaps Mr. Albrecht will finally be prosecuted for SOMETHING. Until now, he seemed to be the real Teflon man.

Since: Sep 08

Alpena, MI

#4 Nov 19, 2008
what exactly did dan do?
emu

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2008
He has been charged with stalking and assault.
UPDATE

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2008
he has court tommorrow - Friday,21,2008

Why dont all you show up and show your appriciation
guess what

East Jordan, MI

#7 Nov 21, 2008
oh no............
emu

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2008
guess what wrote:
oh no..........
Oh No what?
double standards

United States

#9 Nov 26, 2008
who did he stalk and assault ? so what happen at court ?
Fate

La Crosse, WI

#10 Nov 30, 2008
Is it true that Dan took his Daddy with him to the jail and Fred did nothing but say that this is all Dougs fault? What an ass! Way to make yourself look intelligent!
questions

Atlanta, MI

#11 Nov 30, 2008
yes that is true i heard it right from doug
localguy

West Branch, MI

#12 Nov 30, 2008
And Doug doesn't have an axe to grind? Yeah right....
Paw Paw, MI

#13 Nov 30, 2008
Doug sure as he.. has an axe to grind.He just doesn't have to sharpen it because dan is doing this all on his own!!!!!
For Sure

Flint, MI

#14 Dec 15, 2008
Dan is the cause of most of the problems at the ambulance barn. Doug took the fall for what Dan did. Truth YES I worked there when Dan flipped the Expadition with a civilian in the rig. After a Christmas party. ask Dan he should reember.
Mike

Muskegon, MI

#15 Dec 15, 2008
Think it's time to give all this Tri Township stuff a break for a bit?, at least for the Holiday's?.
Merry Christmas everyone

Merrick, NY

#16 Dec 16, 2008
I would hope that the holiday season could bring a little more happiness, but I would not hold my breath in this forum Mike.

Sorry to many people with way to much time on thier hands
WTF

La Crosse, WI

#17 Dec 16, 2008
To all of you people who come on here and whine about good will towards others and crap like that, you are no better than anyone else here. We all post crap because there's nothing else to do. Are we right or are we wrong? As for too much time on our hands, some of us get breaks while at work. Get OVER it!
Blame Me

Miami, FL

#18 Dec 16, 2008
I had a dr's appointment today in Detroit and on the way back stopped at Tony's in Birchrun to have dinner and what's in the parking lot??? Tri Township ambulance rig. WTF!!!!!!
Angel Face

United States

#19 Dec 16, 2008
Blame Me wrote:
I had a dr's appointment today in Detroit and on the way back stopped at Tony's in Birchrun to have dinner and what's in the parking lot??? Tri Township ambulance rig. WTF!!!!!!
They were hungry?
Anamnesis

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2008
Blame Me wrote:
Maybe the same reason you stopped? I'm sure you would have no problem with Tri EMS being in Rochester MN eating if they had taken you or a loved one to Mayo!!! You should be ashamed of your smearing those EMT's If you have a problem with someone don't smear the whole service. The work hard and do a good job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Hot Sexy Coloured Men 1 hr NOT in Georgia an... 5
Why are black women jealous of me? (May '13) Sep 27 FloFlo 11
Mike Garten Sep 25 Dragon 2
On the bright side Sep 25 Wrangler 5
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Sep 22 JAH 170
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 22 gamy 97
disgusting people Sep 21 People suck 1

Atlanta Jobs

Atlanta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE