Blueberries in Hotlanta

Blueberries in Hotlanta

Posted in the Atlanta Forum

Yum

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Took advantage and rewarded the taste buds with a lot of yum. Talk about a little berry delivering flavorful punch!
Charger07

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 23, 2010
Makes me want blueberry pancakes!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 23, 2010
Yum wrote:
Took advantage and rewarded the taste buds with a lot of yum. Talk about a little berry delivering flavorful punch!
Dang! Missed my chance to go pickin' with my buddy!! Now his teeth are blue and I'm just plain blue! Happy eatin' dude!

“Northern Living, gotta love it”

Since: Mar 08

Hotlanta

#4 Aug 1, 2010
August 1st -
Can't believe it! Going on 4 weeks and it is still good picking! Although the berries have been getting hammered by the bears, birds and people, there are still plenty to be picked. These late season berries are at their peak in ripeness and plenty of plumpies to be had.
tip: scan the bushes with binoculars to see underneath the leaves where them fatty's are hiding. MMmmmmmmm

Best picking in years! Wooohoooo!

Raspberries are already peaking and the blackberries are now just at the doorstep of their peak. Take advantage of what the woods have to offer but PLEASE keep the trash for the trash cans.
.... ahem.......

Since: Dec 09

Mio, MI

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Haven't been too thrilled with my spot this year. Had ripe berriees around the 1st of July but small and sparce. Some plump green ones but nothing too encouraging.
Any good finds recently?
hey

Mio, MI

#6 Oct 17, 2012
didn't see none this year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montmorency County court house Apr 23 Blind as a bat 1
The NOT so GOOD ole days (Sep '08) Apr 22 Gary 67
Silver Fox Lopez Apr 19 myrtle 2
NYC News Mar '18 Ike 3
What is he doing? Mar '18 Mhmm 5
review: The Laundry Basket, Laura's Hair Studio... (Dec '10) Jan '18 corinnetabb 17
Freddies Family Market (Aug '14) Dec '17 old timer 8

Atlanta Jobs

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages