Tornado pummels rural Hamilton Co.

Tornado pummels rural Hamilton Co.

There are 28 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 12, 2007, titled Tornado pummels rural Hamilton Co.. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A fast-moving storm that swept through Hamilton County from the west early Wednesday night spawned a tornado that caused no known injuries but damaged homes and barns in the Arcadia countryside, officials ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billie is like a girl

Carmel, IN

#26 Apr 12, 2007
wild man Billie wrote:
<quoted text>I partly agree with you on this one but what Carmel needs is a flushing of the police dept. get rid of the drug dealing cop's and the bad a$$ cop's that would be a start then at lest wipe the nose's off of the stck-up snobs that live there.
You are an a$$hat Blllie (what freaking adult uses a child form of their name in adulthood?). I live in Carmel and I am so not a snob. Perhaps you think we are all snobs because nobody here likes you.
Henry Gale

Milford, CT

#27 Apr 12, 2007
wild man Billie wrote:
<quoted text>I partly agree with you on this one but what Carmel needs is a flushing of the police dept. get rid of the drug dealing cop's and the bad a$$ cop's that would be a start then at lest wipe the nose's off of the stck-up snobs that live there.
What is it about Hoosiers that makes them so spiteful, no matter what the occasion is? The socioeconomic makeup of Hamilton County isn't the country club you think it is.
the irony

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Apr 12, 2007
The Weatherman wrote:
Clearly this was Bart Peterson's fault. Or is it Mitch? Maybe Julia.
George Bush. Had to be his fault.
Scooter57

United States

#30 Apr 12, 2007
wild man Billie wrote:
<quoted text> well Your right up there on the top of the pile of snobs and just like most of the Carmel-lits you don't even know it
A little cheese to go with that whine???? Go entertain yourself with whatever is close at hand...
rub some dirt on it

United States

#31 Apr 12, 2007
if we weren't on daylight savings time, i sure this wouldn't have happened.
So what

United States

#32 Apr 12, 2007
What difference does it make to you, WMB???? If we're a bunch snobs, who cares??? Jealousy I suppose....People had hardship come upon them last evening, and you run off some of your pea-brain thoughts? Just keep your commnents to your hill-jack self. To add, I see a lot of your worthless comments on these blog pages. Not really surprised....you'll probably keep it up.
wild man Billie wrote:
<quoted text> well Your right up there on the top of the pile of snobs and just like most of the Carmel-lits you don't even know it
John

New York, NY

#33 Apr 12, 2007
The Weatherman wrote:
Clearly this was Bart Peterson's fault. Or is it Mitch? Maybe Julia.
global warming and the unions
John from Fishers

Newport, KY

#34 Apr 13, 2007
Two things: Thankfully the Rulon family was uninjured, and the fact they didn't lose their home is a nice bonus.
Secondly, to Comic Relief, careful what you wish for on others, because most likely it will happen to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good jobs in Elwood? Jun 14 PajamaMamma 1
Jessica stout a witch? (Jul '14) Jun 1 Anon 4
Tabitha A. Shuck-raines Unsolved Murder (Mar '11) May 30 Truth 16
tipton co. gov. (May '13) May '16 Buga 137
unsafe driving Mar '16 miss b 1
Does anyone remember Oakes Mfg. Co. Inc, Tipton... (May '09) Mar '16 Stonemug 64
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Yes 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages