Comments
1 - 20 of 140 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

13

12

10

Hero to Zero!
Calvin

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

10

He is a waste. Wasting Tipton millions and Kokomo millions.Has Tipton found a prospect for that building Harlow built on 28 and 31 yet? Or is Tipton still paying for Harlows house?
Big Jane

Cicero, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 28, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Keep up the good work boys. I need all the help I can get. Maybe we can get together sometime? A cozy fire, a little wine, and we can talk Johnson?
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 28, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Big Jane wrote:
Keep up the good work boys. I need all the help I can get. Maybe we can get together sometime? A cozy fire, a little wine, and we can talk Johnson?
You got that right Brian. LMAO!
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

WELL WELL WELL, guess Kokomo Tribune had to spill the beans on the front page of the Tribune today. What are you going to say and do now JANIE?????? You guys tried to cover everything up, and now look where we are. Stupidity deserves each other, a company doesn't invest all the money in another state, while leaving a brand new plant sitting idle. IF you get another chance, perhaps you will learn something from this fiasco. CALL CHRYSLER IDIOTS!!!!!!!
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 29, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Tipton Man wrote:
WELL WELL WELL, guess Kokomo Tribune had to spill the beans on the front page of the Tribune today. What are you going to say and do now JANIE?????? You guys tried to cover everything up, and now look where we are. Stupidity deserves each other, a company doesn't invest all the money in another state, while leaving a brand new plant sitting idle. IF you get another chance, perhaps you will learn something from this fiasco. CALL CHRYSLER IDIOTS!!!!!!!
It's not Janie. It is Harlow who wanted the plant there. You got it in the rears from him.... Not Janie. Put the blame where it belongs. Harlows fault! LOL!
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 29, 2012
 
Tipton Man wrote:
WELL WELL WELL, guess Kokomo Tribune had to spill the beans on the front page of the Tribune today. What are you going to say and do now JANIE?????? You guys tried to cover everything up, and now look where we are. Stupidity deserves each other, a company doesn't invest all the money in another state, while leaving a brand new plant sitting idle. IF you get another chance, perhaps you will learn something from this fiasco. CALL CHRYSLER IDIOTS!!!!!!!
Define you guys?
Tipton Man

Tipton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> Define you guys?
Everyone in office who had anything to do with this stupid and extinct company called ABOUND!!!!!
Chuck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 29, 2012
 

Judged:

8

7

6

Tipton Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in office who had anything to do with this stupid and extinct company called ABOUND!!!!!
Don't forget the biggest reason for it.... HARLOW! LOL!
Sex Pistol

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

2

Tipton Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in office who had anything to do with this stupid and extinct company called ABOUND!!!!!
Chuck wants Harlows' hide because of all the changes and cuts we've had to take at Chrysler. He doesn't care about Abound per se, or the building itself. Someone will get a sweet deal on it. Maybe the jobs will pay better than Chrysler with better hours and benefits. At the rate we're going, it won't take much to do that.
Chuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Sex Pistol wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck wants Harlows' hide because of all the changes and cuts we've had to take at Chrysler. He doesn't care about Abound per se, or the building itself. Someone will get a sweet deal on it. Maybe the jobs will pay better than Chrysler with better hours and benefits. At the rate we're going, it won't take much to do that.
Brian, Brian Brian. You need to lay off the bottle when you post and stay on topic. You little sex pistol. LMAO!!!!
Sex Pistol

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>Brian, Brian Brian. You need to lay off the bottle when you post and stay on topic. You little sex pistol. LMAO!!!!
Hell, all you can do is yack about Harlow. It's no wonder hardly anybody responds to you. You're one weird something. Anybody can hit the judge button repeatedly. We got real problems at work and all you want to do is blame somebody. It's lots of people that are involved. In union and management. Brow beating won't accomplish anything. Be nice to know what the balance sheet shows before AWS and now. Funny, even the union isn't saying what the figures are. Yes I'm from Tipton county and no I don't blame Harlow for the empty building. Our jobs are probably more secure since Getrag didn't follow through.
Chuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Sex Pistol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, all you can do is yack about Harlow. It's no wonder hardly anybody responds to you. You're one weird something. Anybody can hit the judge button repeatedly. We got real problems at work and all you want to do is blame somebody. It's lots of people that are involved. In union and management. Brow beating won't accomplish anything. Be nice to know what the balance sheet shows before AWS and now. Funny, even the union isn't saying what the figures are. Yes I'm from Tipton county and no I don't blame Harlow for the empty building. Our jobs are probably more secure since Getrag didn't follow through.
I see your drinking again Brian. LOL! Can you stay on topic? Harlow wanted the plant there and Tipton is paying for it big time. Sober up and stay on topic. Don't care about Chrysler and the union. That is not the topic. LMAO!
Stone Turner

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Tipton Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in office who had anything to do with this stupid and extinct company called ABOUND!!!!!
Tipton BOY It was Mike Cline that was and continues to bring down the town due to his corruption and gross incompetence. You morons elected a PIG farmer twice to manage the county. Are you truly that stupid or are you in on the corruption and theft as well?

Cline is a waste of skin and until the citizens show some sign of intelligence, Tipton county will continue to be backwards and deserving of the corrupt politics it has allowed for decades. Bend over and get use to it.
Sonya

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Stone Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Tipton BOY It was Mike Cline that was and continues to bring down the town due to his corruption and gross incompetence. You morons elected a PIG farmer twice to manage the county. Are you truly that stupid or are you in on the corruption and theft as well?
Cline is a waste of skin and until the citizens show some sign of intelligence, Tipton county will continue to be backwards and deserving of the corrupt politics it has allowed for decades. Bend over and get use to it.
Stone why do you have a woody for Cline? It was Harlows blunder for the plant there. He wanted it. And Tipton got it. Still paying for it. Facts are facts.
Chuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Sonya wrote:
<quoted text> Stone why do you have a woody for Cline? It was Harlows blunder for the plant there. He wanted it. And Tipton got it. Still paying for it. Facts are facts.
Totally agree Sonya. It's funny debating a Stone Turner, Sex Pistol vouching for Harlow. LOL! Makes you wonder about the company Brian keeps.
Inland

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget the biggest reason for it.... HARLOW! LOL!
You ought to be thrilled they aren't building Getrag transmissions in there today. You could have been working 10 hour days making $14 bucks an hour or less on a contract you embraced with a bonus. Oh, wait a minute, that would be an err for Harlow too. I'm sure you gave your bonus back in protest. Hahaha, things not going the way you want there Chuck? Maybe you can get your union to help you out some. Hahaha, they already have, hahahaha.
Chuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Inland wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to be thrilled they aren't building Getrag transmissions in there today. You could have been working 10 hour days making $14 bucks an hour or less on a contract you embraced with a bonus. Oh, wait a minute, that would be an err for Harlow too. I'm sure you gave your bonus back in protest. Hahaha, things not going the way you want there Chuck? Maybe you can get your union to help you out some. Hahaha, they already have, hahahaha.
Stay on topic Brian. You screwed Tipton over wanting to make a name for yourself. Well I will give you credit. You made a name for yourself in Tipton and from the posts it is not a good name. It is not about Chrysler. It is about "Look What I Did" Brian Harlow just made an ass of himself with that plant trying to screw Chrysler workers in Kokomo. You Brian only screwed Tipton and the people who bought into your fallacy. LMAO!
Brett Curnutt

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Big Jane wrote:
Keep up the good work boys. I need all the help I can get. Maybe we can get together sometime? A cozy fire, a little wine, and we can talk Johnson?
Hey Big Mikey u can talk my big johnson anytime. oh thats right you usually do :-)----
Judge Lett

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Sonya wrote:
<quoted text> Stone why do you have a woody for Cline? It was Harlows blunder for the plant there. He wanted it. And Tipton got it. Still paying for it. Facts are facts.
Shhhh. wtf are you opening your pie hole when we have this under control?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atlanta Discussions

Search the Atlanta Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Wed Two Cents 86
Jessica stout a witch? Jul 10 Curious 1
sean jordan (Sep '09) Jul 7 unknown 3
Ron Arnold Jul 7 Richard 1
Ronnie D Reed (Nov '13) Jul 2 smoking gun 9
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 1,302
•••
•••
•••
•••

Atlanta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Atlanta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Atlanta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Atlanta
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••