Affidavit: Bus driver told missing gi...

Affidavit: Bus driver told missing girl to 'take a nap'

There are 121 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 30, 2007, titled Affidavit: Bus driver told missing girl to 'take a nap'. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A Carmel bus driver accused of leaving a 5-year-old girl alone on her bus told police she checked the vehicle before leaving it parked on an 80-degree August day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
good to me

Kansas City, MO

#143 Sep 16, 2007
how many kids have to die before shit like this is taken seriously.if you leave a child locked in a car or a public transportion system vehicle and the child dies it should be murder plain and simple. this is not an accident,you do it on purpose. while my kids were growing up(33,31and20) they were never lost,abandoned or left in a vehicle ,if we went in somewhere the kids went it with us. parents and workers are just to damn lazy to get off there dead asses and do there jobs,if you don't want to be responsible you should pay the price,and by god enforce the laws and give these people some hard time to think about what they have done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good jobs in Elwood? Jun 14 PajamaMamma 1
Jessica stout a witch? (Jul '14) Jun 1 Anon 4
Tabitha A. Shuck-raines Unsolved Murder (Mar '11) May 30 Truth 16
tipton co. gov. (May '13) May '16 Buga 137
unsafe driving Mar '16 miss b 1
Does anyone remember Oakes Mfg. Co. Inc, Tipton... (May '09) Mar '16 Stonemug 64
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Yes 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages