Newcomer to challenger Dillinger in p...

Newcomer to challenger Dillinger in primary

There are 8 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 15, 2007, titled Newcomer to challenger Dillinger in primary. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A former chiropractor plans to challenge Hamilton County Commissioner Steve Dillinger for his District 2 seat next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Derrick

Monon, IN

#1 Dec 15, 2007
What a relief. Looks as if someone who is finally educated and fresh running in Hamilton Co. Would like to know more about Whiteman, instead of the same ole' good o' boys running !

As in Dillinger & White sound thick in the GOB Club!
Big Dawg

Florence, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2007
Has Chairman White had his head in the sand the last few months? Or did you reach him at his winter home in Florida? After Greg Ballards upset win in Marion County Chairman White's comments are either arrogant or ignorant and the Party should replace him.

I look forward to some interesting Hamilton County races this coming year.

Peace

“Is there democracy in Fishers?”

Since: Oct 07

Fishers, IN

#3 Dec 15, 2007
Interesting, Dillinger and White were supposedly on the opposite side of Geist annexation, with Dillinger in favor of Geist's incorporation as two towns and Charlie White is on the Fishers Town Council and in favor of forced annexation. I wonder if White is really backing Dillinger or if something else is going on?
Big Dawg

Florence, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2007
Interesting point worth looking into JQFD!

Peace
Sterling

Monon, IN

#5 Dec 15, 2007
Mr. White: Your thinking regarding "politial landscape networking" is dysfunctional.

Derrick: I found Dr. Whitemans info, drdaveforcommissioner.com

Dillinger: Are you & White at the same vacation spot in FL ?
agitated

Marysville, OH

#6 Dec 15, 2007
Sterling it's the Fireside Lodge in Canada. He and littlebrother invite their county vendors up for a little R & R. http://www.firesidelodge.com/photopages/fires...
Right on

Noblesville, IN

#7 Dec 16, 2007
agitated wrote:
Sterling it's the Fireside Lodge in Canada. He and littlebrother invite their county vendors up for a little R & R. http://www.firesidelodge.com/photopages/fires...
You hit the nail right on the head with that one.
Apathy

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 17, 2007
So, is Dr. Whiteman a Fishers supporter against Geist? Did someone get him to run against Dillinger because Dillinger supported Geist against Fishers? Is Dr. Whiteman associated with Charlie White? Wheee, this looks interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tipton co. gov. (May '13) May 15 Buga 137
unsafe driving Mar '16 miss b 1
Does anyone remember Oakes Mfg. Co. Inc, Tipton... (May '09) Mar '16 Stonemug 64
Brad ClarkWarning !!!!!!!!!!! Jan '16 Yep 1
free sex tonight! (Sep '13) Nov '15 AAkhtar 2
Shawn Brannum (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jack 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Yes 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages