Cicero says new board will serve town...

Cicero says new board will serve town better

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jun 21, 2007, titled Cicero says new board will serve town better. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Town Council decided Tuesday that it wants its own economic development committee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

cicero resident

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 21, 2007
What a stupid choice the town just made. This just %$#@*@ me off. When in the world will this narrow minded town board think the little spot in the mud will be more than what it is. We cannot grow/build or change now because of water and sewer issues. Then the "not in my back yard" people will come out. We will never get a grocery store, the town will not support a $2,000,0000 investment from (insert name) grocery store. Too many real stores within 8 mile. I cannot wait until voting time. We are going to miss Carl Harvey, Carl is a good man. This board makes me shake my head in discust.
Also what happen to the new trash truck and the new trash program that was pushed upon us???
Idiot

Midland, MI

#2 Jun 21, 2007
Foster is a fascist. He will be the death of Cicero.
Cicero Resident

Burlington, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2007
Fosters base is the town's public employees. He has already paid back the firefighters with a $500,000 pension fund. Now he controls appointments to the new EDC. How many of the Cicero EDC members will also be councilmen? How will Foster work this to his advantage? Stay tuned for the next installment of "Small Town Politics".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone remember Oakes Mfg. Co. Inc, Tipton... (May '09) Sat Haber1 66
tipton co. gov. (May '13) Apr 27 Joe 138
News Chilly reception: Lawmakers upset about conveni... Mar '17 Anti-everything 4
News Task force nets 2 suspects in crack cocaine sales (Mar '08) Dec '16 My take 52
Jessica stout a witch? (Jul '14) Nov '16 Ron 7
Looking for a 4 bd 2 bth pet friendly home (Nov '16) Nov '16 aperk 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Truth 95

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages