Pet monkey's attack was fluke, owner ...

Pet monkey's attack was fluke, owner says

There are 6 comments on the Indianapolis Star story from Jul 22, 2010, titled Pet monkey's attack was fluke, owner says. In it, Indianapolis Star reports that:

A pet monkey's attack on a teenage boy in rural Hamilton County has sparked concern over whether it's safe -- or should even be legal -- to keep primates as pets in Indiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Star.

Whitney

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2010
I have met eujo and he was mean and mistreated ne ways they kept him in the basement all the time were he watch animal planet and beat off all day they smoked weed with him and im sure gave him booze...u were told when going into the basement to not touch him if u had rings or braceletes on for fear he may rip ur fingers off cuz he was violent he onces grabbed the owner lady by the hair and donked her head off the cage and the dude is a cho mo

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#2 Jul 26, 2010
NO, it was a fluke that no one was killed.
triose

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jul 28, 2010
Someone needs to "spank the monkey"
king kong

Bremen, IN

#5 Jul 28, 2010
It probably went crazy from watching ignorant reality shows, thinking is this all the farther you idiots have progressed after all those years of evolution?
Probably wished they had more shows like "BJ and the Bear"........the uncensored version.
curious george

Bremen, IN

#6 Jul 28, 2010
Wanted to rip off your appendages for jewelry?

Maybe stealing is genetic.
triose

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 28, 2010
When they interviewed this woman she stated the monkey was like a child to her....after seeing her on the video I am convinced it is her child !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tipton co. gov. (May '13) Thu Joe 138
Does anyone remember Oakes Mfg. Co. Inc, Tipton... (May '09) Apr 22 Bwebb 65
News Chilly reception: Lawmakers upset about conveni... Mar '17 Anti-everything 4
News Task force nets 2 suspects in crack cocaine sales (Mar '08) Dec '16 My take 52
Jessica stout a witch? (Jul '14) Nov '16 Ron 7
Looking for a 4 bd 2 bth pet friendly home Nov '16 aperk 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Truth 95

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages