Tipton Corruptio
Equal Justice

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Why hasn't the Tipton County prosecutor called for a special investigation on County Commissioner Mike Cline for his ILLEGAL purchase of lawn mowers belonging to the county Fair Board?

Cline has cost taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars in the last four years by calling for several special investigations that were proven frivolous. Now when there has been a felony committed on his part, the good ole boys are covering it up and protecting him.

Cline needs to serve hard time for his gross misconduct and dereliction of duty. A pig farmer is not bright enough to run the county's finances.
Lawmower Buzzzz

Mokena, IL

#2 Oct 13, 2012
Special Pros. was called.
Case has been turned over to State Police.
My hubby on Fair board alrady privately questioned.
Telling the facts exposes Cline for what he is.
He should never be allowed to be on any county boards again.
Concerned taxpayer

Libertyville, IL

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Lawmower Buzzzz wrote:
Special Pros. was called.
Case has been turned over to State Police.
My hubby on Fair board alrady privately questioned.
Telling the facts exposes Cline for what he is.
He should never be allowed to be on any county boards again.
Mike Cline is a disgrace to the entire county and his lust for power is sinful.
Getting Ridiculous

Streamwood, IL

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Another special investigation of Cline.
This time for conflict of interest in wind farm deal.
Same prosecutor named when current special investigation still not concluded.
What is going on with TIPTON CORRUPTION????
Why isn't CLINE being arrested?
This is getting ridiculous.
kokomo man

Tipton, IN

#5 Feb 23, 2013
How is it that this ex-city official Angela, gets to move right in and assume a city position, knocking out another lady so much more qualified for the job? Seems to me and some other Tipton friends I have there, that this fraud is doing more than "city business"?????
Change of Heart

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 23, 2013
"qualified for the job". what exactly IS "the job"?
Never had it before, wasn't advrtised, and now all the sudden donnie is so swamped with doing NOTHING that he needs help and hires without advertizing.......
He has his mitts in county projects so guess he has no time for city. In TT it said he would give his state of "city address" by end of January. Here it is end of Feb. and nothing. Maybe she hasn't written the B.S. yet for him to read.
Fraud. corruption. good old boys. you name it. all synonyms with TIPTON.
kokomo man

Tipton, IN

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Change of Heart wrote:
"qualified for the job". what exactly IS "the job"?
Never had it before, wasn't advrtised, and now all the sudden donnie is so swamped with doing NOTHING that he needs help and hires without advertizing.......
He has his mitts in county projects so guess he has no time for city. In TT it said he would give his state of "city address" by end of January. Here it is end of Feb. and nothing. Maybe she hasn't written the B.S. yet for him to read.
Fraud. corruption. good old boys. you name it. all synonyms with TIPTON.
She ran for mayor and tried to hide the fact she had been arrested for drunk driving, now she has wormed her way back into city hall. I hear she has "MULTI TALENTS"..........
Change of Heart

Hebron, IL

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Ok,,,so she wormed her way back in.......that's typical in tipton.....the more "bad" you do, the more things you get appointed to or elected to. Just look back on history, man.
The lackluster MAYOR had to hire her, right?
So he should be pinned to the wall and asked WHY and asked what he has even done in this city?
Went to one city council mtg and that was enough to see that all 5 drool over him like servants.
Never question one thing.
Pathetic.
But hey,,,,,,its the VOTERS fault!
3 more years of do nothing but show up for the picture.
No tunnel vision

Grayslake, IL

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Can't you people put this together?
Mayor, commissioner, both do nothings, but hammer on anyone who tries to do the right thing and mskes sure they get out.
Cline THREE special investigations. One, find nothing. second one still not determined even tho its been 2 years, and now third one. all mayor can do is brag how he got chrysler when its not even in city and he did nada.
Only one person can make legal stuff "go away" for cline and only one reason tommy mason isn't writing letters to editor about bad girl auditor and bad boy cline like he did on other when there wasn't even anything there on her.
Then you got another commissioner half wit who can't do anything but agree with whoever is populr at the time. You all elected him over a PH.D
When are people gonna see whats going on.
the county is RUN by the city GOB.
Janet

Tinley Park, IL

#10 Feb 24, 2013
No tunnel vision wrote:
Can't you people put this together?
Mayor, commissioner, both do nothings, but hammer on anyone who tries to do the right thing and mskes sure they get out.
Cline THREE special investigations. One, find nothing. second one still not determined even tho its been 2 years, and now third one. all mayor can do is brag how he got chrysler when its not even in city and he did nada.
Only one person can make legal stuff "go away" for cline and only one reason tommy mason isn't writing letters to editor about bad girl auditor and bad boy cline like he did on other when there wasn't even anything there on her.
Then you got another commissioner half wit who can't do anything but agree with whoever is populr at the time. You all elected him over a PH.D
When are people gonna see whats going on.
the county is RUN by the city GOB.
BTW, just because you have a Ph.D doesn't mean you are a honest person. Many people are in jail today who have Ph.D's.
kokomo man

Tipton, IN

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Change of Heart wrote:
Ok,,,so she wormed her way back in.......that's typical in tipton.....the more "bad" you do, the more things you get appointed to or elected to. Just look back on history, man.
The lackluster MAYOR had to hire her, right?
So he should be pinned to the wall and asked WHY and asked what he has even done in this city?
Went to one city council mtg and that was enough to see that all 5 drool over him like servants.
Never question one thing.
Pathetic.
But hey,,,,,,its the VOTERS fault!
3 more years of do nothing but show up for the picture.
I will encourage all my friends and family that live in the Tipton area, to vote out ANY administration, that puts Anglea in charge or even resides anywhere in the city building........
No tunnel vision

Woodstock, IL

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Janet wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, just because you have a Ph.D doesn't mean you are a honest person. Many people are in jail today who have Ph.D's.
THIS Ph.D was honest.....and wouldn't of had his head up anybody's arse.
Too Late

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 25, 2013
kokomo man wrote:
<quoted text>
I will encourage all my friends and family that live in the Tipton area, to vote out ANY administration, that puts Anglea in charge or even resides anywhere in the city building........
If your so anti-Angie.....then you wouldn't want to know that she's already INfiltrated and doing everything. She might as well BE the mayor cause from what I hear she's doing EVERYTHING.....like his momma.
Like somebody else said,,,,Don just shows up for the phpoto op.
His girl Friday "assistant" is doing all the day to day stuff.
And a LOT of people have noticed that if you tell HIM you need something done or he needs to do something-----it never happens. You gotta tell HER for it to happen. Whats hard to believe is that she would put up with doing all the work for such a do nothing "executive".
And if she has a bad reputtation why would he want to put her in the spotligjt as a role model for mayor assstant? Another person REWARDED for past bad behavior. Theres no question her foul mouth is not good for showing any 'professionalism' in the mayor office.
This mayor never wanted to BE the mayor......he only wanted what goes with the title....... laziest slacker ever to hold that offfice and still people kiss his feet. A group of us residents went to him 7 weeks ago about a problem and he said he'd get back to us. Never did. A bunch of zombie idiots elected this guy. but his opponent would of been no better. so we're stuck.
I work afternoon shift in Kokomo and get tired of the jokes about Tipton. They think its run by hillbillies, and when a smart one gets in, they just get their dimwit cousins to shove em on out. Its embarrassing. LOOK at all the ones in office city and county who have a "record" of being bad----- It never changes.
Chippendale Sam

Tinley Park, IL

#14 Feb 25, 2013
You all put up with too much of the "ole boy" antics and then you allow them to dismantle one of smartest commissioners I ever heard of, read about. It was so easy to see what was being done to her.
You say 'it never changes'-----thats because you all keep letting 'IT' happen.
Fools
Insider

Granger, IN

#15 Feb 26, 2013
kokomo man wrote:
How is it that this ex-city official Angela, gets to move right in and assume a city position, knocking out another lady so much more qualified for the job? Seems to me and some other Tipton friends I have there, that this fraud is doing more than "city business"?????
she wears knee pads...
ooooouuuuu

Cicero, IL

#16 Feb 26, 2013
For that 70 year old shrivelled up limp damp dick?

She must really need her $15 hr duties.
maybe grooming her for 2015?

anything better than curnuttt or second term do nothing.
tammie still with?
kokomo man

Tipton, IN

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
she wears knee pads...
I believe that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satan's Church Tipton IN. Nov 13 My favorite song 3
Dana Cockrum (Mar '13) Oct 31 Mhp 3
toby carey Oct 23 YEs 1
Does anyone remember Oakes Mfg. Co. Inc, Tipton... (May '09) Sep '17 Kelly C 70
Shawn Brannum (Nov '15) Sep '17 Larry 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Truth 95
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Yes 17

Atlanta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Atlanta Mortgages