Autopsy shows teen was shot in back, ...

Autopsy shows teen was shot in back, chest

There are 1 comment on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Oct 18, 2011, titled Autopsy shows teen was shot in back, chest. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

A preliminary autopsy report released Tuesday showed that a teenager killed by a police officer was shot twice in the back and once in the chest, but it failed to answer whether the victim was shot while on the ground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Mr l

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 19, 2011
let this be a lesson to you thugs..when the cop say STOP OR I WILL SHOOT,DONT DOUBT HIM..

I hope the cop gets a promotion.GREAT WORK OFFICER!!!!!!!!!the thug got his promotion,thats one that wont be a repeat offender,he mama say he was such a good boy.he sunday school class going to miss him on sunday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free sex tonight! (Sep '13) Jul 22 Josh 5
News High School Principal Shocks With Racist Outburst Jul 17 Carol 16
News Essential Theatre Festival Opens July 24 Jul 12 Will Dockery 1
News Essential Theatre Festival Opens July 24 Jul 12 Will Dockery 1
News Atlanta music and development Jun '15 Musical sounds 1
News 'Snow on Tha Bluff' Exclusive: Curtis Snow Tell... (Oct '12) Jan '15 kst13 37
News Fans sell out 'The Interview' on Christmas (Dec '14) Dec '14 Dino Destiny 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vine City Mortgages