Family members & Local Activist Plead...

Family members & Local Activist Plead For Justice in Shooting Death of Teen

There are 2 comments on the Public Broadcasting Atlanta story from Oct 20, 2011, titled Family members & Local Activist Plead For Justice in Shooting Death of Teen. In it, Public Broadcasting Atlanta reports that:

Family members and a local civil rights activist say they are hoping the investigation into the shooting death of a teenager will be thorough and accurate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Broadcasting Atlanta.

neighbor

Farmington, MI

#1 Oct 21, 2011
dont send your little thug out at night with a gun and a gang of boys.Did he miss sunday school on sunday?Atlanta is such a piss poor city and crime infested,I am surprised more people dont die each day than do.RAISING YOUR CHILDREN starts at home,or at your crib.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#2 Oct 21, 2011
They idolize thug rappers,embrace the 'don't snitch' attitude and then are offended when the chickens come home to roost.In their less than average sized brains, I'm sure they just don't get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Public meeting on Georgia mosque canceled over ... Sep '16 Really 5
News Thursday added 2nd NJ show; United Nations play... Sep '16 UNESCO 1
News How Atlantans can show support during this trag... Jul '16 BlackLivesMATTER 2
News Bernie Sanders comes to Atlanta (Sep '15) Mar '16 Mikey 7
free sex tonight! (Sep '13) Jan '16 zenda 7
News Two Types of Black Suburbanization (Jan '16) Jan '16 Stanley 5
News Atlanta mayor wants real estate moguls to keep ... (Oct '15) Nov '15 KasimReedSUCKS 2

Vine City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vine City Mortgages