Atlanta receives federal grant money to aid homeless

Full story: Patch.com
Last week, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed joined officials from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development , the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the State of Georgia's Department of Community Affairs to announce the Section 811 Project Rental Assistance Demonstration Program major grant award. Full Story
Donnie

Carrollton, GA

#1 Feb 21, 2013
how about getting a grasp on CRIME, put some GOOD WHITE OFFICERS in place, get the crime rate down and prehaps some businesses will move back in to atlanta and hire some of these homeless.As long as oyu give them food and money, they are NOT GOING to help themselves.Just like liberals that voted OBAMA. YOU ARE A SLAVE TO GOVERNMENT getting welfare, food stamps and a section 8 house, nothing the old SLAVE OWNERS didnt do for a GOOD SLAVE, provide them food, housing and a few dollars too live on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops: Midtown victim partied before fall (May '10) Nov 21 Limp noodle 25
Brookwood High on alert after threatening emails Oct '14 Bootz50 1
Eyeworks of Atlanta Oct '14 jenjones 2
No cold feet: Shoes your own ACL adventure Oct '14 ken oheracen 1
Aisle 5 celebrates grand opening with DJ Vadim ... Oct '14 Dead Dale 2
Jason Carter Announces State Committee Sep '14 Robin Hood 3
Coheed and Cambria Announces "In Keeping Secret... Aug '14 then there is fla... 1
Atlanta Dating
Find my Match

Midtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Midtown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midtown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:30 pm PST