Atlantans wait 16 hours for Air Jordans

Dec 21, 2012 Full story: 11 Alive 10

In Atlanta, the Air Jordan 11 Playoffs seemingly left the shelves without any major disturbances.

Full Story

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Why is this news?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 22, 2012
This is comical.
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Helen, GA

#3 Dec 22, 2012
TNB. If Popeyes or Church's Fried Chicken were GIVING AWAY FREE 3pc chicken dinners would "Atlantans" wait in line for 16 years too? I'm guess the answer is YES.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#4 Dec 22, 2012
more proof that most blacks have lost their minds and souls

cc their false god hobama

shame on the blind lost fleeced fooled doomed sheeple!!!

aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/selection-201...

Since: Jun 12

Atlanta, GA

#5 Dec 22, 2012
"Reports of brawls and broken doors often accompany sales of the latest Air Jordans on Friday.

In Atlanta, the Air Jordan 11 Playoffs seemingly left the shelves without any major disturbances. More than 200 people lined up around the building of a Little Five Points store to wait for a few dozen pairs."

Gen Lee,
To each his own on what is productive use of your time.
The news was it was done without any violence on vandalism....how sad.
Eric 2016

Jefferson, GA

#7 Dec 22, 2012
Wonder if they would stand in line that long for a JOB?? You would think so considering probably most of them have NEVER had a JOB or haven't WORKED IN YEARS.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Justfacts99 wrote:
"Reports of brawls and broken doors often accompany sales of the latest Air Jordans on Friday.
In Atlanta, the Air Jordan 11 Playoffs seemingly left the shelves without any major disturbances. More than 200 people lined up around the building of a Little Five Points store to wait for a few dozen pairs."
Gen Lee,
To each his own on what is productive use of your time.
The news was it was done without any violence on vandalism....how sad.
I really don't care what others do with their time, productive or not. Obviously, 11 Alive doesn't know the difference.
Eric 2016

Jefferson, GA

#9 Dec 23, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care what others do with their time, productive or not. Obviously, 11 Alive doesn't know the difference.
"Tolerance is the last virtue of a depraved society." Apathy has gotten us to the point we currently find ourselves in now.
amos

Carrollton, GA

#10 Dec 24, 2012
had to wait for someone to come home that bought them so the thugs could kill them and take their shoes.. welfare doesn't provide nice sneakers
amos

Carrollton, GA

#11 Dec 24, 2012
when you live under government slavery, you have to steal what you need because the government doesnt want you to have nice things.Just enough to vote to keep the slave master in control of you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 20 min JayPo 2,056
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bill in Dville 55,670
Jason Carter Announces State Committee 5 hr Robin Hood 3
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Coheed and Cambria Announces "In Keeping Secret... Aug '14 then there is fla... 1
Factory Girls connects the fashion industry in ... Aug '14 young crusho 2
Should We Be Concerned About American Ebola Pat... Aug '14 What If 7
•••
•••
•••

Midtown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Midtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••