Advocates for Israel, Palestinians ra...

Advocates for Israel, Palestinians rally in Atlanta

There are 6 comments on the www.ajc.com story from Jan 11, 2009, titled Advocates for Israel, Palestinians rally in Atlanta. In it, www.ajc.com reports that:

Downtown's Marietta Street became a tense divide Sunday between people on both sides of the conflict in Gaza.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ajc.com.

RayRay

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2009
Go Israel.Maybe Hamm-ass will learn a lesson from this.Sure it is bad that civilian lives are being lost but that could be avoided.Get out of Gaza until it is safe.Pray for the peace of Israel.Maybe Hamm-ass will learn their is a God in Israel.
mikey

Mcdonough, GA

#2 Jan 12, 2009
It's funny how Hamm-ass will pick a fight with Israel then the Palestians want the world to come to their aid when they're getting the **** kicked out of them. If the Palestinians dont want to get their butt kicked then leave Israel alone and quit harboring the thug terrorists. Go Israel( Gods people)
DaMartyr

Woodstock, GA

#3 Jan 13, 2009
Long lost are the memories of persecution from the zionists. They learned a lot from Hitler and now use some of the same tactics. LOL, the fake israeli state doesn't even consist of literal decendents of the Biblical Israelites either. Anyone not aware of their control of mainstream US media and lack of objective reporting in the United States needs to find some alternatve media and check that out. US tax dollars going to killing women and children (some of which are Christian).
Jack Corsaut

Porterville, CA

#4 Jan 13, 2009
I've never seen such biased coverage of such an event as I've seen by CNN. They portray every thing Hamas says as fact while portraying everything Israel says as questionable. Are they actually owned by Hamas, or are they like the Nazi sympathizers of WW2? Either way, in a larger war they would be part of the enemy apparatus.
Schullz

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Jan 16, 2009
If I remember correctly; why I do the Muslim Arabs living in Gaza were dancing in the streets after 3,300 Americans lost their lives in the terror attack on the world trade centers in NYC. These dancers are the same people shooting rockets into cities of peaceful people. It's a shame G-d did not create everyone with enough brain power to turn on a lightswitch
DaMartyr

Woodstock, GA

#6 Jan 16, 2009
Schullz wrote:
If I remember correctly; why I do the Muslim Arabs living in Gaza were dancing in the streets after 3,300 Americans lost their lives in the terror attack on the world trade centers in NYC. These dancers are the same people shooting rockets into cities of peaceful people. It's a shame G-d did not create everyone with enough brain power to turn on a lightswitch
Your supremecist viewpoints do not change the fact that over one thousand civilians have been killed by the war crime committing IDF. I am not supporting the Muslims in this, but I don't think billions (yearly) of US aid should go to Israel. We need to stay out of it. Supporting the children of Cain will only bring us down with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rent Recovery Solutions (Aug '09) Jul 27 Nicia 46
News How Atlantans can show support during this trag... Jul '16 BlackLivesMATTER 2
News Bernie Sanders comes to Atlanta (Sep '15) Mar '16 Mikey 7
fake documents bought online (Feb '16) Feb '16 deputy dog 1
News Poets, Artists, & Madmen (Sep '15) Sep '15 Helmut 1
News Pop-up soccer coming to Downtown, Buckhead, Old... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Chip Long 1
News Atlanta music and development (Jun '15) Jun '15 Musical sounds 1

Downtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Downtown Mortgages