Cops: Midtown victim partied before fall

May 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The Florida man who plunged to his death from a Midtown apartment tower had been at a raucous party where there was cocaine and alcohol, according to the police report released Wednesday.

Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Duh

Bardstown, KY

#21 Jan 9, 2014
Get this wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the old pizz bucket spewing crap. What a wretched piece of racist garbage
Unfeeling monster.
see thread from Pico Rivera on October 13, 2013 where he discusses an Olympic suicide event for whites.
Get this

Whittier, CA

#22 Jan 9, 2014
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
see thread from Pico Rivera on October 13, 2013 where he discusses an Olympic suicide event for whites.
Thanks for reminding people. Thanks for being a big fan and paying such close attention

Hillbilly Stadium Jumping hasn't made the Olympics yet but someday...
then kill him

Calhoun, GA

#23 Jan 9, 2014
Zachs Blood wrote:
This is difficult for me to write. For several years we have lived with this loss but it doesn't get any easier to wrap our minds around. There have been many rumors circulating amongst the kids associated with the land co-op in/near Atlanta and Jimmy's involvement in Zach's death. We hear from people with supposed firsthand knowledge yet NO ONE would go to the cops and tell what they knew. NO ONE who supposedly loved and admired Zach came forward with even a shred of evidence. They called Zach's mom non-stop with rumors and bits of info the cops could have used to arrest those involved, JImmy Velez, and the one still alive- JOEY MION. They call just when she started to cope and stir the pot again. Do any of you understand how much harder it makes it for her that you call incessantly yet NEVER went to the cops with this supposed 'breakthrough info'? Stories of JOEY MION claiming to have Zach's energy by killing him and his getting Zach's talisman bag yanked from his neck at a festival, stories of confession letters, stories of confessions to other people, stories of Jimmy being the one who injected the kid who OD'd with a hot dose and killed him...so many stories yet none of you fucking coward did Zach's memory or legacy any justice by staying quiet. The kid Jimmy killed with an OD is on YOUR hands.
Jimmy and JOEY MION had the nerve to show up at Zach's wake gathering and pretend to mourn our loss. We sat face to face with those two scumbags and grilled them as they lied in our faces. That's right, JOEY MION, you remember that night. I told you then I wasn't buying that bullshit story. You killed a member of our family, you and that dead piece of shit Velez. Jimmy's mom getting killed was karmic vengeance, and a similarly horrific fate shall hopefully befall you. How dare you come into our home, our sanctuary, with your lies and Zach's blood on your hands. Fuck you for that.
I spoke right after Jimmy's suicide to the Atlanta PD and there was no note at the scene, but the Atlanta co-op kids claim he sent notes and apologies to people he felt needed to know certain facts. They are protecting him even in death by refusing to come forward. They are fucking cowards. The note(s) claim responsibility for Zach's and the OD kid's deaths. I do not doubt the letters' existence but the Atlanta PD told me they can do NOTHING unless YOU come forward. I ask you, in Zach's memory, to come forward with what you know.
Zach was a being of light. I mean that in more than some hokey, hippy dippy way. He was pure positivity and everyone he met was touched by it. It's just too bad you kids he knew in ATL are too fucked up chasing geometric realities wasted on DMT to understand how his family suffers in your silence. I'm not doubting the power of the Light, I'm separating your quest for divine reality from the cold, hard fact that Jimmy and JOEY MION threw him from a penthouse to his death and NONE of you did or said anything about it to the people who could have done something about it. That displays a profound disconnect between the love you profess for him and the facts of the matter.
From this point on, STOP calling Zach's mom unless you plan to go on record with ATL PD with something concrete. We cannot heal in this atmosphere of swirling and constant rumor without someone coming forward. Jimmy's death rids the universe of negative energy yet I would prefer he sat in prison to pay his eternal debt. JOEY MION can still pay the price if YOU have the fortitude to do the right thing.
I have words for JOEY MION: Fate is a fickle mistress and she spares none his due.
You're a pu*sy if you don't dispense street justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min General Robert E Lee 53,610
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
Coheed and Cambria Announces "In Keeping Secret... Aug 20 then there is fla... 1
Factory Girls connects the fashion industry in ... Aug 4 young crusho 2
Should We Be Concerned About American Ebola Pat... Aug 4 What If 7
Federal carbon rule hearing in Atlanta attracts... Aug '14 Zebo 2
free sex tonight! (Sep '13) Jul '14 Rick 3
•••
•••
•••

Downtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••