Two Shot Outside Downtown Atlanta Bank

Apr 25, 2008 Read more: WSB-TV 124

“After the man and woman were talking for awhile a verbal altercation took place and then a physical altercation took place”

Police are investigating a possible murder-suicide outside the Bank of America Plaza on Peachtree Street in downtown Atlanta. via WSB-TV

Read more
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Cuzo

Toledo, OH

#136 May 9, 2008
a friend wrote:
f**k you you got to be the dummies person around they are dead so why are you still hatin ,let her rest in peace and for jermaine let him rest in hell where he is . cuzo find a dark hole and crawl in it b**ch!!!!!!!!!!
CAN U MAKE ME MOTHER F(*&^&ER? EH? I DONT THINK SO NOBODY IS GONNA DISRESPECT MY COUSIN N RAVEN N JERMAINE R N HELL TOGETHER U BAS*&^ GET OVA IT. WUTZ DONE IS DONE. NOW LETS NOT START UP ON ALL THIS BS AGAIN HOMIE CAUSE YOU CANT HANDLE IT
Cletus

Norfolk, VA

#137 May 9, 2008
I was going to say how sad this story was. But after seeing their names, Raven and Jermaine, never mind. I'm happy now.
Cuzo

Toledo, OH

#138 May 28, 2008
missin u Jay
scruw Apelanta

Apo, AE

#140 Jul 5, 2008
Apelanta wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Word, yo. Good riddance to horrible garbage.
If I ever find you you'll have one in the Forehead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime is bad in Cabbage town (Jan '08) Mar '15 Truth about the m... 4
free sex tonight! (Sep '13) Feb '15 Ggg 4
News Atlanta Fringe Festival to Celebrate 2015 Lineu... Feb '15 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News 'Snow on Tha Bluff' Exclusive: Curtis Snow Tell... (Oct '12) Jan '15 kst13 37
Review: Rent Recovery Solutions (Aug '09) Jan '15 Lbe 45
News Patti Brantley Hospitalized After Foxhunting Fall Dec '14 Will Dockery 2
News Cops: Midtown victim partied before fall (May '10) Dec '14 sisterly love 26
More from around the web

Downtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]