Two Shot Outside Downtown Atlanta Bank

Apr 25, 2008 Full story: WSB-TV 124

“After the man and woman were talking for awhile a verbal altercation took place and then a physical altercation took place”

Police are investigating a possible murder-suicide outside the Bank of America Plaza on Peachtree Street in downtown Atlanta. via WSB-TV

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Tammie Buckley-Perkins

Millbrook, AL

#1 Apr 26, 2008
I think this crime is herendous.For whatever reason or whatever problem that he had he had no right to take my cousins life.She was a happy loving young lady and she will be dearly missed VERY MUCH.To all women out there that see any kind of sign that the person that you are dating is missing ANY KIND OF SCREWS RUN.I HOE HE ROTTTTTTTSS IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
Tammie Buckley-Perkins

Millbrook, AL

#2 Apr 26, 2008
I think this crime is herendous.For whatever reason or whatever problem that he had he had no right to take my cousins life.She was a happy loving young lady and she will be dearly missed VERY MUCH.To all women out there that see any kind of sign that the person that you are dating is missing ANY KIND OF SCREWS RUN.I HOPE HE ROTTTTTTTSS IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
Man

Bronx, NY

#3 Apr 27, 2008
Tammie Buckley-Perkins wrote:
I think this crime is herendous.For whatever reason or whatever problem that he had he had no right to take my cousins life.She was a happy loving young lady and she will be dearly missed VERY MUCH.To all women out there that see any kind of sign that the person that you are dating is missing ANY KIND OF SCREWS RUN.I HOE HE ROTTTTTTTSS IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
I knew him for 20 years and we were very close.
He was a very troubled man who was running from
a bad relationship and many problems in NYC. He was a ticking time bomb. He was very possesive over females and it was only a matter of time before he did what he did. All of us here in the Bronx feel for his family and the young ladies family.
Cuzo

Ona, WV

#5 Apr 27, 2008
I was not very close to him, I did not see him for years, I knew nothing about him and I had no idea he was capable of killing someone and then himself. I am a woman with two female children and it is so sad how men get possesive over Women. Women have to be more careful. I feel so sorry for the girl because she probally did not even know him that long. I am so sorry that it this way, why did he do it like this. No one deserves to die by the hand of another.
BRUNO DVILLE

Fayetteville, GA

#6 Apr 27, 2008
MY PRAYS R WITH YOUR FAMILY SORRY FOR LOST. HE WILL ROTTTTTTTSS IN HELL .
Maly

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#7 Apr 27, 2008
I think this crime is herendous.For whatever reason or whatever problem that he had he had no right to take my cousins life.She was a happy loving young lady and she will be dearly missed VERY MUCH.To all women out there that see any kind of sign that the person that you are dating is missing ANY KIND OF SCREWS RUN.I HOPE HE ROTTTTTTTSS IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
First of all I knew him all my life...No matter what the situation may be you dont wish death upon anyone!!!Im sorry gor your lost as well but he had his reasons why he did it!! Although he shouldnt had gone as far as to doing what he did... hes waited all his life to have a family!...and she took that from him!! so you cant blame him!...she hurted him in the worst way possible!...he left New york for a better life...and instead he wound up dead!!! His own little family was all he wanted...ALL hes EVER wanted...so could you imagine his pain!!!????...To take away his child that hes alwayz wanted away from him without any aknowledgement!?!?...I loveyou Jermaine...I love you with all my heart...and I dont know how to cope with the fact that I'll never see your face again...Come home to us baby boy...We love you
maria

Orlando, FL

#8 Apr 27, 2008
u should tell that to ur cousin.she took the life of a child.a child that never even got to c the world.so think twice bout wat u said n tell meagain who should rot in helll..next time you hould keep yah comments to yah self if you dont have nothin nice to say cause jermaine was like auncle to me.and you dont know him well enough to judge him.
Cuzo

Ona, WV

#9 Apr 27, 2008
This was my cousin, how dare someone say he should rot in hell. Those who judge will rot. He should not have left home and screw with a trifin Bitch.
blacc

Trenton, NJ

#10 Apr 27, 2008
Hez mah uncle... don't u eva tell him 2 rott n hell.. U should b da one rottin n hell... he got his reason 4 doin wat he did, I aint sayin itz a good thing I mean I sorry 4 ur cuhzin he shouldn't go dat far.. But who da hell r u 2 wish death upon some1.. He was a nice and caring person, a person dat alwayz been there 4 me wen I need him, a person wit a big heart!! Love and miss jermaine... u will alwayz b n mah heart!!
maria

Orlando, FL

#11 Apr 27, 2008
there u go cuzzo.let them know.u may have been his reall cuzzin but blood couldnt of made me any thicker to jermaie.i knew him since i was in diappears.but god bless you jermaine.i love you baby.ni blieve everything happens for a reason.u in a bttah pace now.muahz
Tory One

United States

#12 Apr 27, 2008
wow I musty be one of the few people not related to this psycho waste od air.

Seems the blame MUST fall with not only him but his fmily who did not have him committed sooner.

At least there will be no waste of money on a trial and extended wait till he went for his "flu" shots
Man

Bronx, NY

#13 Apr 27, 2008
Maly wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I knew him all my life...No matter what the situation may be you dont wish death upon anyone!!!Im sorry gor your lost as well but he had his reasons why he did it!! Although he shouldnt had gone as far as to doing what he did... hes waited all his life to have a family!...and she took that from him!! so you cant blame him!...she hurted him in the worst way possible!...he left New york for a better life...and instead he wound up dead!!! His own little family was all he wanted...ALL hes EVER wanted...so could you imagine his pain!!!????...To take away his child that hes alwayz wanted away from him without any aknowledgement!?!?...I loveyou Jermaine...I love you with all my heart...and I dont know how to cope with the fact that I'll never see your face again...Come home to us baby boy...We love you
It's crazy where was any one when we had to stop him from hurting plenty of other females? where was anybody when we had to talk him out of hurting his self? where was anybody when he was stealing from us and getting us into serious trouble? where was anybody when he almost committed suicide numerous times? where was anybody when he was lost in his life? nowhere to be found of course. But, now look at what happened, now everybody loves him and cares for him. It's pretty weird, I and many others knew he was destined for this in some form. He was not caring and if he was wishing for a family of his own it's news to me. He was lost a long time ago and no one is god. no one can determine if a person lives or dies regardless of anything. Lastly he knew the girl for only months why would any one count on making a family with someone they don't really know is beyond me. I offer my condolences to the girls family and his family, however, he left his actions to be suffered by others thats weak as a man and a human being......
Tory One

United States

#14 Apr 27, 2008
Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's crazy where was any one when we had to stop him from hurting plenty of other females? where was anybody when we had to talk him out of hurting his self? where was anybody when he was stealing from us and getting us into serious trouble? where was anybody when he almost committed suicide numerous times? where was anybody when he was lost in his life? nowhere to be found of course. But, now look at what happened, now everybody loves him and cares for him. It's pretty weird, I and many others knew he was destined for this in some form. He was not caring and if he was wishing for a family of his own it's news to me. He was lost a long time ago and no one is god. no one can determine if a person lives or dies regardless of anything. Lastly he knew the girl for only months why would any one count on making a family with someone they don't really know is beyond me. I offer my condolences to the girls family and his family, however, he left his actions to be suffered by others thats weak as a man and a human being......
This is not meant in psycophancy but you write really well
Man

Bronx, NY

#15 Apr 27, 2008
Tory One wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not meant in psycophancy but you write really well
Thank you, that is a great compliment, even under the circumstances. Writing is my life.
maria

Orlando, FL

#16 Apr 27, 2008
Man wrote:
<quoted text>
where was anybody when she took the life of that child is what im tryna ask.some people make mistakes.mayb he realize what he did after he killed her that why he killed himself??..does that get through your thick skulll.you cant blame this all on one person.im not saying he isnt to blame.but you guys make it seem like its all his fault.he didnt randomly decide to wake up one day and just kill her.so stop with the where was anybody questions.cause all of his relatives lives far from him.how the hell did we know he was gunna do this.sometimes people keep there troubles in and noone ever knew they were troubled n one day they decided to juz let it out.it shocked us all to know he did that but hey it happens.n like i said b4.if u dunt got nuthin to say then DONT SAY IT!!!!!!..
Maly

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#17 Apr 27, 2008
Man wrote:
<quoted text>
alright...u wanna sit there and ask us where were we when he needed help?.and tell us we were no where to be found???...Who do u think convinced him to move out here???..MY FAMILY... where do u think he was stayin when he moved out to ATL ???.with MY FAMILY...who do u think tried to help him out with life and get him away from all the shit in NY????...MY FAMILY....you want to sit there and label him as a weak escuse for a man when you dont even have enough balls to state your name proudly to credit yourself for your writing you seem to be so proud of??...For you to sit there and criticize us as failures in helping Jermaine out in his time of need, who the fuck do you think you are????.God???....Cuz only god can judge us....and if there was such thing as a damn god...how does he allow shit like this to happen...you answer that..since your such a great writer and you seem to know every damn thing....hes a grown as man!! we cant babysit him and walk him through every second of his life to make sure at that given moment we would have been there to take the gun from his hand!...Theres only so much people can do..WE're not psychics! we cant predict shit like that...Who knew he would ever be capable of something like that?...Jermaine was always so happy around us....So dont sit here and tell us just because hes dead we want to claim to love him...thats words coming from a damn coward...you know nothing about us...we loved jermaine with all our hearts...and hes always had a place to stay with us since day one that we met him...where ever we were...in the east coast or where we are now down south..he always had a home...so dont sit there and tell us we wasnt there!...you know shit about us!...you knew nothing about what happened but what the media has to display for you so fuck yourself...and then you also want to sit there and offer us condolences?...the fuck?..It didnt matter if he knew the bitch for a short amount of time...shit happens....at least he was man enough to step up to the plate and claim his responsibilities as a father to the child...but she took that away from him..all he wanted was his baby...Jermaine has never been violent toward any female...she deserved it..I've never wished death upon anyone in my life...but she took the life of her own child...so whos the sorry excuse for a human being?...tell me that!
Maly

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#18 Apr 27, 2008
Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to hell u stupid bi*ch
Maly

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#19 Apr 27, 2008
sorry actually that was meant for Tory one...I clicked the wrong button
Employee at Plaza

Concord, CA

#20 Apr 28, 2008
I did not know any of them but I pray that in this time of pain and confusion that you can take comfort in knowing that none of them will ever have to suffer any sort of pain any more. It was a very tragic thing for me to look out my window and see their bodies laying there. I went home and cried for her and him and hugged my daughter and let her know how much I loved her. Life is a journey with up's and downs. We all make mistakes and hopefully we try to learn from them. But taking someone's life is never the answer. Two wrongs will never equal a right. I am not here to judge anyone but I pray that somehow both families take comfort in knowing that a lot of people were praying for you all and still is today. God is not to blame for the wrong we do in this world, we are. We have to be able to be truthful to ourselves and accept the responsibilty for the effects of our actions. What happen was a bad thing but some good came out of it for me. It allowed me to stop running this race of life at the fast pace I was going and to slow down and appreciate every single moment I have on this earth. I spent my weekend thinking about how short life can be for some people. That woman had no idea that Friday April 25 was her last day on this earth. We take things for granted, we talk about plans of tomorrow and next week and next year when we really need to live in the here and now, in the "this moment". I am sorry that they are both dead but this tragedy was a warning for me from God to learn to live everyday as if it was your last. Don't take it for granted that tomorrow is promised to you. My condolences goes out to both families.
Tai

Birmingham, AL

#21 Apr 28, 2008
maria wrote:
u should tell that to ur cousin.she took the life of a child.a child that never even got to c the world.so think twice bout wat u said n tell meagain who should rot in helll..next time you hould keep yah comments to yah self if you dont have nothin nice to say cause jermaine was like auncle to me.and you dont know him well enough to judge him.
EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN OPINION ABOUT THIS SITUATION, THE BOTTOM LINE IS HE HAD NO RIGHT TO TAKE MY SISTER'S LIFE. SHE DID WHAT SHE THOUGHT WAS BEST FOR HER. YOU SAID HE WAS LIKE AN UNCLE TO YOU BUT HE WAS A NIGHTMARE TO ME AND MY FAMILY. YOU SAY HE WAS A GOOD PERSON, GOOD PEOPLE DON'T KILL THEMSELVES. IN MY HEART I KNOW I HAVE TO FORGIVE HIM BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET THE PAIN HE HAS CAUSED TO ME AND MY FAMILY. OBVIOUSLY HE HAD MENTAL ISSUES ANYWAY!!! SO REGARDLESS IF IT WAS MY SISTER OR NOT HE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE TAKEN SOMEBODY ELSE'S LIFE EVENTUALLY. I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS THOUGHT MARIA, WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR SISTER HE HAD MURDERED, WOULD HE STILL BE LIKE AN UNCLE TO YOU? "PROBABLY NOT" !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patti Brantley Hospitalized After Foxhunting Fall Dec 17 Will Dockery 2
Cops: Midtown victim partied before fall (May '10) Dec 11 sisterly love 26
How a protester called out police brutality fro... Dec 1 Grob Hahn 1
Eyeworks of Atlanta Oct '14 jenjones 2
East Atlanta Residents Recognized as Influentia... Oct '14 Bob Rooney 1
Aisle 5 celebrates grand opening with DJ Vadim ... Oct '14 Dead Dale 1
Jason Carter Announces State Committee Sep '14 Robin Hood 3

Flood Warning for Fulton County was issued at December 24 at 8:36PM EST

Atlanta Dating
Find my Match