Taxi driver attacked by several men o...

Taxi driver attacked by several men outside Peachtree-Pine homeless shelter

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 19, 2013, titled Taxi driver attacked by several men outside Peachtree-Pine homeless shelter. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A taxi cab driver was assaulted by several men and robbed this week after dropping off a passenger near the Peachtree-Pine homeless shelter just south of Midtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

ralph mcgill

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jan 19, 2013
you are supposed to haul OBAMAS children around for FREE..I would close the doors if I had a taxi service in atlanta.NO JOB is worth risking your life over for $20 in cab fees.The welfare mongors do not have any money and expect a free ride.Let them ride the ROLLING ZOO.MARTA
Eric 2016

Toccoa, GA

#2 Jan 19, 2013
TNB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bernie Sanders comes to Atlanta (Sep '15) Mar '16 Mikey 7
fake documents bought online Feb '16 deputy dog 1
dustin adkins Feb '16 smoke true weed 1
News Poets, Artists, & Madmen (Sep '15) Sep '15 Helmut 1
News Pop-up soccer coming to Downtown, Buckhead, Old... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Chip Long 1
News Atlanta music and development (Jun '15) Jun '15 Musical sounds 1
News How a protester called out police brutality fro... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Grob Hahn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Downtown Mortgages