Arrest Made In Route 2 Pumpkin Throwi...

Arrest Made In Route 2 Pumpkin Throwing Incidents

There are 4 comments on the Cbs4boston.com story from Oct 8, 2006, titled Arrest Made In Route 2 Pumpkin Throwing Incidents. In it, Cbs4boston.com reports that:

PHILLIPSTON An arrest has been made in a series of pumpkin throwing incidents along Route 2. At least two people were injured in the last month, by pumpkins tossed from overpasses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4boston.com.

megan

Leominster, MA

#1 Jan 2, 2007
well i think this whole pumpkin throwing thing is retarded. you guys dont even have proof that any of them had anything to do with it. you will probably put innocent people in jail. well maybe that wes kid is a liar because he seems like a fucked up kid. i have met him, and the kid wears army pants and thinks that he knows how to make weapons and blow up people. he told me one day that if want to he could make a bomb and blow up my house. he crazy. something is definately wrong upstairs in this mind. he crazy, send him to jail, just for thinking stupid shit.
cindy

Leominster, MA

#2 Jan 2, 2007
wes is a liar!!!
Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jan 3, 2007
Knowing how to make weapons and blow up people is different than throwing pumpkins at cars. Someone with weapon/explosive knowledge can still have the common sense not to throw pumpkins.

A pumpkin should throw Wes off a bridge.

Since: Mar 07

Canada

#4 Mar 29, 2007
Looks like I'm late to the party, but people can get killed by this crap. Come on, how stupid one person be?

Oh, never mind, don't answer that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Calendar (Dec '07) Apr '16 Irvine 202 2
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Royalston, MA (Apr '12) Feb '16 redguyinbluestate 3
Athol is horrible (Jul '13) Jan '16 Orange neighbor 2
News Designated smoking areas seems to work, but is ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 EARLY GRAVE 2
News R.I. Man Arrested For 41st Time, 38 In Mass. (Jul '15) Jul '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Fitchburg police: Gang member shot at man who d... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Karen 96
News Montachusett Public Health Network offers Narca... (Aug '14) Mar '15 The Inquirer 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Athol Mortgages